• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

tobesofkee crappie

Btw when r u coming back thru WR? letusbuyyourcar letusbuyyourcar
I'm waiting a rebuild to get finished on a Tracker I'm buying from my old landlord. So all the parts are back from the machine shop including a new $300.00****ingdollar crank! So once it's all assembled and in the engine bay I'll be coming to fetch it. I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to top down driving again. The last convertible I owned was in 04/05 and the last Tracker I had was in 97. Seriously if we hadn't moved down here when we did I was just about to take a Sawzall to a Festiva in my yard.
Anyway I'm thinking the last weekend of this month or the first weekend in March.

I'm waiting a rebuild to get finished on a Tracker I'm buying from my old landlord. So all the parts are back from the machine shop including a new $300.00****ingdollar crank! So once it's all assembled and in the engine bay I'll be coming to fetch it. I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to top down driving again. The last convertible I owned was in 04/05 and the last Tracker I had was in 97. Seriously if we hadn't moved down here when we did I was just about to take a Sawzall to a Festiva in my yard.
Anyway I'm thinking the last weekend of this month or the first weekend in March.
Bwahahaha! #sawzallfiesta. When u come up, we'll do a small meet and great for ya.

Bwahahaha! #sawzallfiesta. When u come up, we'll do a small meet and great for ya.
Don't laugh. It's been done before. I bought an 88 Sentra 2 door in Kathleen back in 2011 specificaly to do the same project. Just cut the roof add a roll bar and some poly racing seats from Summit and BAM! Jap roadster complete. But my WIFE... said "Hell no! That car is too clean to do that. Why in the hell would you cut up a good car? What's wrong with you blah blah blah.." So I sold the $500.00 Sentra to a guy from Ft Benning for $1700.00.
images
images

Don't laugh. It's been done before. I bought an 88 Sentra 2 door in Kathleen back in 2011 specificaly to do the same project. Just cut the roof add a roll bar and some poly racing seats from Summit and BAM! Jap roadster complete. But my WIFE... said "Hell no! That car is too clean to do that. Why in the hell would you cut up a good car? What's wrong with you blah blah blah.." So I sold the $500.00 Sentra to a guy from Ft Benning for $1700.00.
images
images
Dang dude! Lmfao! At least u made a good profit! My question is, is the tracker even worth the price of the crank, machine work and rebuild? Hahahaha

Dang dude! Lmfao! At least u made a good profit! My question is, is the tracker even worth the price of the crank, machine work and rebuild? Hahahaha
Oh yeah good top and it's 4wd with new tires. Check recent prices on Trackers/Sidekicks on CL and eBay. They're getting kinda pricey.

As far as fishing goes I gotta get into it seeing as how I'm less than 3 miles from the Dario River Walk and docks. So it's need to know stuff where I live. But I know next to nothing about fishing. I grew up between Bloomfield and Souf- Wes' High School. Repazentin' Bloomfield, Yo! But seriously I'm just gonna axe the locals and watch my wife. She growed up inna woods. You know " Catch catfish from dusk till dawn..." and all that serious Redneck ****. Maybe I'll get me one of them obnoxious A hole Salt Life stickers for the Tracker.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom