• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

tobesofkee crappie

Oh yeah good top and it's 4wd with new tires. Check recent prices on Trackers/Sidekicks on CL and eBay. They're getting kinda pricey.

As far as fishing goes I gotta get into it seeing as how I'm less than 3 miles from the Dario River Walk and docks. So it's need to know stuff where I live. But I know next to nothing about fishing. I grew up between Bloomfield and Souf- Wes' High School. Repazentin' Bloomfield, Yo! But seriously I'm just gonna axe the locals and watch my wife. She growed up inna woods. You know " Catch catfish from dusk till dawn..." and all that serious Redneck ****. Maybe I'll get me one of them obnoxious A hole Salt Life stickers for the Tracker.:cool:
LMFAO! Dude ur hilarious! I see those stickers on vehicles here all the time. I'm like y'all know u live in middle ga? Hahaha!

Oh yeah good top and it's 4wd with new tires. Check recent prices on Trackers/Sidekicks on CL and eBay. They're getting kinda pricey.

As far as fishing goes I gotta get into it seeing as how I'm less than 3 miles from the Dario River Walk and docks. So it's need to know stuff where I live. But I know next to nothing about fishing. I grew up between Bloomfield and Souf- Wes' High School. Repazentin' Bloomfield, Yo! But seriously I'm just gonna axe the locals and watch my wife. She growed up inna woods. You know " Catch catfish from dusk till dawn..." and all that serious Redneck ****. Maybe I'll get me one of them obnoxious A hole Salt Life stickers for the Tracker.:cool:

but you qualify now, that you close to the salt!!!

Back
Top Bottom