• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

tobesofkee crappie

I only do what I already know how to do. If I learn fishing I might forget something else that's important. But then again I don't need to know all about buying and selling ****can cars anymore so... I guess I got room left in my hard drive.
Lmfao!! Yeah nows probably a good time to learn since ur "salt life" now. Hahaha
Yall are lucky. I'll have to get permission AND beer money.
Oh I meant I'll hang out and laugh at u two while y'all r drinking. My wife won't let me drink. Seriously. :(

letusbuyyourcar letusbuyyourcar u should ride over to adel to the lights out 7 race and hang out this weekend since ur a "gearhead". LOL
I aint been to anything like that since I worked at Emmett Head Auto Salvage over in Bonaire. The guy that bought it from Emmett was and I repeat WAS a big Foxbody fanatic. They used to hit Reynolds every weekend. He got the big head though and had whole page ads in 5.0 Magazine for a while. He had a nice 85 hatch with a Windsor and built a 5 speed coupe before I left. It's probably still on YouTube. I told him that junk yards MAKE money and race teams/speed shops LOSE lots of money quickly. He didn't listen and learned the hard way. I still wanna go to the big show at Moultrie but I think i already missed the spring show. And I don't think there will be any Festivas there anyway.

I aint been to anything like that since I worked at Emmett Head Auto Salvage over in Bonaire. The guy that bought it from Emmett was and I repeat WAS a big Foxbody fanatic. They used to hit Reynolds every weekend. He got the big head though and had whole page ads in 5.0 Magazine for a while. He had a nice 85 hatch with a Windsor and built a 5 speed coupe before I left. It's probably still on YouTube. I told him that junk yards MAKE money and race teams/speed shops LOSE lots of money quickly. He didn't listen and learned the hard way. I still wanna go to the big show at Moultrie but I think i already missed the spring show. And I don't think there will be any Festivas there anyway.
Yeah ur right, he raced in true street class at some of the NMRA races. I think moultrie was last weekend but I'm not positive on that. No festivas unless there in the parking lot. HAHAHA. U should still come to it. Its the baddest small tire racing on the planet. They do it again in September at the no mercy race.

Yeah ur right, he raced in true street class at some of the NMRA races. I think moultrie was last weekend but I'm not positive on that. No festivas unless there in the parking lot. HAHAHA. U should still come to it. Its the baddest small tire racing on the planet. They do it again in September at the no mercy race.
I'll probably be better for September when I got my own ride. Yeah Jack spent a ton of money trying to be THE Mustang guy in Houston Co/Middle GA. I used to tell my wife about his exploits and she would just say " Jack can do what he wants to cause he's pretty."

I'll probably be better for September when I got my own ride. Yeah Jack spent a ton of money trying to be THE Mustang guy in Houston Co/Middle GA. I used to tell my wife about his exploits and she would just say " Jack can do what he wants to cause he's pretty."
This is all interesting because @Deaken was looking for some grey door panels for a fox and he asked me. So I called there and the girl said they don't specialize in mustangs anymore. Now I know y. Hahaha

This is all interesting because @Deaken was looking for some grey door panels for a fox and he asked me. So I called there and the girl said they don't specialize in mustangs anymore. Now I know y. Hahaha
Damn! I can't believe Jack aint saving Foxbody parts anymore. There is always the place in Powersville ( between Byron and Ft Valley) that I think is called Mustang Central.

Back
Top Bottom