• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

tobesofkee crappie

Ready when u r dude! Haha
Maybe the folks at the Fish and Pig will let yal! Fish off their dock in the daytime. Just tell them they owe y'all for all the money my old man spent sitting at their bar getting ****faced. He died in 2013 but before that he live right down Lower Thomaston Rd from them. My evil stepmother would drop him off in the afternoon and pick him up after dark when he was all done. He used to dig these nasty drinks called a Short Row which was Jack, Southern Comfort and a splash of Coke. Yuck!

Maybe the folks at the Fish and Pig will let yal! Fish off their dock in the daytime. Just tell them they owe y'all for all the money my old man spent sitting at their bar getting ****faced. He died in 2013 but before that he live right down Lower Thomaston Rd from them. My evil stepmother would drop him off in the afternoon and pick him up after dark when he was all done. He used to dig these nasty drinks called a Short Row which was Jack, Southern Comfort and a splash of Coke. Yuck!
Dang man. Sorry to hear that. I have caught some by the marina right next to F&P. Have u ever ate there?

Dang man. Sorry to hear that. I have caught some by the marina right next to F&P. Have u ever ate there?
Oh no big deal, **** him! He sold me out because of his old ugly bitch wife and that big hillbilly clan of hers. They're all over Lizella. P!us Tobo gets pretty ghetto in the spring and summer. So I avoid the entire area.

Oh no big deal, **** him! He sold me out because of his old ugly ***** wife and that big hillbilly clan of hers. They're all over Lizella. P!us Tobo gets pretty ghetto in the spring and summer. So I avoid the entire area.
Dang, that wasn't very kosher. Yeah it does, fortunately it's not too ghetto pitching jigs on the bank and once I leave I'm at least in my car so I just drive thru the ghetto nonstop. Hahaha. Have u went and bought a rod and real yet? U should also pick up a crab trap and cast net and a guy Harvey shirt and some Costa sunglasses so u can be a real bonafide "salt life" dude now that ur in that high living coastal community. Hahahahaha

Dang, that wasn't very kosher. Yeah it does, fortunately it's not too ghetto pitching jigs on the bank and once I leave I'm at least in my car so I just drive thru the ghetto nonstop. Hahaha. Have u went and bought a rod and real yet? U should also pick up a crab trap and cast net and a guy Harvey shirt and some Costa sunglasses so u can be a real bonafide "salt life" dude now that ur in that high living coastal community. Hahahahaha
If I ever spent that much on sunglasses ID have to kick my own ass. Plus wearing scrip glasses makes that harder. I used to have a pair of clipon flip up Dale Gribble shades. Just another thing I can't find since moving.
The Fred's store around the corner actually has a decent fishing tackle section I need to check out. I keep seeing signs for fresh oysters with a local number but nobody answers. I'm not hip to loogies on the half shell but I was hoping the same folks have shrimp.

If I ever spent that much on sunglasses ID have to kick my own ass. Plus wearing scrip glasses makes that harder. I used to have a pair of clipon flip up Dale Gribble shades. Just another thing I can't find since moving.
The Fred's store around the corner actually has a decent fishing tackle section I need to check out. I keep seeing signs for fresh oysters with a local number but nobody answers. I'm not hip to loogies on the half shell but I was hoping the same folks have shrimp.
BWAHAHAHA!! :pound:loogies on the half shell! "Scrimps" as they call them in Macon, should be easy to get on the coast id think.

BWAHAHAHA!! :pound:loogies on the half shell! "Scrimps" as they call them in Macon, should be easy to get on the coast id think.
We went to a place near the port in Brummick last week and had a few fried oysters which were okay. Bubba Jax was the name of the place. But the best thing I've had since we got here was fried gator tail at the Copper Pig which is on the edge of the Brummick mall parking lot. It's ki d of a strange place. They have live gators in a fenced off area in front of the place like another famous place I went to years ago on the road that goes out to Tybee. Oh and the Copper Pig has a pretty good meat market off to one side.
Oh yeah my daughter ate the hell out of the fried gator and I waited a few days before I told her what it was. Cause hey part of being a dad is being a dickhead sometimes.:becky:

We went to a place near the port in Brummick last week had a few fried oysters which were okay. Bubba Jax was the name of the place. But the best thing I've had since we got here was fried gator tail at the Copper Pig which is on the edge of the Brummick mall parking lot. It's ki d of a strange place. They have live gators in a fenced off area in front of the place like another famous place I went to years ago on the road that goes out to Tybee. Oh and the Copper Pig has a pretty good meat market off to one side.
Oh yeah my daughter ate the hell out of the fried gator and I waited a few days before I told her what it was. Cause hey part of being a dad is being a dickhead sometimes.:becky:
Lmfao! That is part of the fun in being parents! My 5 year old daughter was getting in the bath last night and she was laughing and shaking her butt at me saying look at me look at me so i turned the cold water on the sink and ran my hand under it a minute until my hand was ice cold and wet and then i smacked her right in the middle of her buttcrack. She ran around yelling mommy mommy he smacked my booty! Lmfao!

Back
Top Bottom