Thinking about getting a motorcycle.

Off season sales are cheaper. A lot of people don't ride when the weather gets cold so you end up getting a better deal.
Don't let that deter you from buying a bike, there are deals everywhere. I actually have a 96 Kawasaki ZX9 for sale. Low miles great condition, pm for price. I'll will give it to you for a steal.
PM sent!

Off season sales are cheaper. A lot of people don't ride when the weather gets cold so you end up getting a better deal.Don't let that deter you from buying a bike, there are deals everywhere. I actually have a 96 Kawasaki ZX9 for sale. Low miles great condition, pm for price. I'll will give it to you for a steal.
Nice bike, but might be a little muck for a first bike. Just be sure you are self disciplined before getting on one. The bigger sport bikes can get away from you in a split second.

Nice bike, but might be a little muck for a first bike. Just be sure you are self disciplined before getting on one. The bigger sport bikes can get away from you in a split second.

I agree, but depending on body weight is a big factor. I'm a 140lbs and my first bike was a TL1000. All bikes must be treated with the upmost respect, they will throw you off in a blink. IMO starting with a small 250cc is okay but then again your gonna get sick of it in a month and end up having to buy another.

man, i had a 82 nighthawk 750 and that thing slung me back and would wheelie relativly easy, and im 6 foot 4 250 pounds. i would stay 750 or under if you get a 2000 or older bike, 600 or under for 2000 and newer (if your going sport bike). my 2 cents.

My first bike was a honda magna 750 crusier. I recently bought a 2013 heritage softail classic from harley davidson. I think you should deff go to a shop and sit on a few.

Get a feel of for what you like. Something thats comfortable and you dont have to reach out to the bars too much. Everyone is different as far as the "right" bike for you.

Harley does a class that I believe is a three day course and after the course you can get your liscense. No need to get a 6 month permit.

My first bike was a honda magna 750 crusier. I recently bought a 2013 heritage softail classic from harley davidson. I think you should deff go to a shop and sit on a few.

Get a feel of for what you like. Something thats comfortable and you dont have to reach out to the bars too much. Everyone is different as far as the "right" bike for you.

Harley does a class that I believe is a three day course and after the course you can get your liscense. No need to get a 6 month permit.

if i ever get another bike it will be a mid-90s magna, awesome bikes for sure. and if i ever have the money, a brand new honda fury is my dream bike. bad mama jammas right there.

Back
Top Bottom