• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Talk about a rough day and man it's hard saying goodbye. Now mom in the hospital

This Man lost his wallet in the way to the hospital to help His Mother or in front of the Hospital, and all the money he had to pay his utility bills was in there. Although someone return the wallet BUT the money was gone, some $300+ dollars. If 10 of us in here help this Veteran Brother with ONLY $30 bucks he will be able to pay his bills.

ANYONE ?????
This Man lost his wallet in the way to the hospital to help His Mother or in front of the Hospital, and all the money he had to pay his utility bills was in there. Although someone return the wallet BUT the money was gone, some $300+ dollars. If 10 of us in here help this Veteran Brother with ONLY $30 bucks he will be able to pay his bills.

ANYONE ?????
Bro, you will get lots more traction if you start a thread for this.

Bro, you will get lots more traction if you start a thread for this.
Nah... I was just trying to help this Brother... I did my part and sent him my small help...
When one is willing to help, he will reach out to the other person. And so, I did.
God bless you all...
God bless and protect our active military personnel and all veterans.
God bless America, and Help us ALL thru the troubles that is coming ahead!
Godspeed ODTers!!!!

Nah... I was just trying to help this Brother... I did my part and sent him my small help...
When one is willing to help, he will reach out to the other person. And so, I did.
God bless you all...
God bless and protect our active military personnel and all veterans.
God bless America, and Help us ALL thru the troubles that is coming ahead!
Godspeed ODTers!!!!
You’re a good man Charlie Brown.....(or so i have been told :becky:-j/k)

Sorry for the late response guy's but hit's just keep on coming. I've been in and out of the ER all night due to having to EMS over to my mom's after my brother called me and said she wasn't acting right. I went over top her place and saw what was going on and had to call EMS which thankfully is just right around the corner.

She hasn't been doing all that well in a last couple of years that's why me and my wife moved out here so we could be closer to her and help her with things and make sure she was ok day to day. I go across the street and check on her through out the day and I try to make sure she is checking her blood sugar every morning and night as she has a tendency to forget.

Me and my wife were over there trying to deal with her and my damn brother who thinks he is genius but doesn't have any common sense going back and forth panicking and hollering and not listening to anything and just going on and on. Well EMS finally showed up the hooked her up the EKG to try and see what my be going on. I had to give them a quick run down that she has some medical issues. She is diabetic, has a UTI since over the weekend, she has food poisoning from the IHOP here in town since last Thursday and some other stuff.

I lost my wallet last night somewhere around the hospital and of course someone found it and turned it in but they took all the cash I had in it which was a little over $300 I was needing to pay a couple of bills and stuff but I'll replace it as soon as I can. They have mom up there still and they were running test and some other stuff as her blood sugar was 35 and when EMS shot her up with glucose her sugar went to 235 but she was still out of it and not really responding and be noncoherent or responsive.

I have been calling when ever I woke up through the night after I got back to try and get an update. My brother is there now waiting to see what they might do as far asking keeping her for a few days to get over the UTI and food poisoning and to see why she was being in the state she was in. I feel like I'm going to loose my mind as I have two brother that won't or don't do a damn thing to help and when I call and let them know what's going on I always get the same old mess of well just call and let me know so I can see what I can do to help which is always nothing.

Even though I've only met a few of you on here in FTF sale's and trades and I have broken bread with some of you when doing some deals the rest of you don't know me from the possum running around n the wood's but I really do appreciate you listening and for the kind words.

Sig always slept right there beside me either curled up or stretched out. It hit me a little while ago when I got up and not seeing him or feeling him right there, then I would give him is medications rolled up in a slice of ham but his med's are in the cabinet but he's not here to get it. Anyways between that and this new mess going on now I'm just feeling lost but I've got to keep pushing on for myself my wife as she is really taking it hard about Sig and now my mom and her situation. Anyways I'm sorry for the rant and thanks for listening to me go on about all of this but I need some more coffee and I need to take the girls back out again.

Paypal address?

How you holding up today bro??? Ghost-1 Ghost-1
I'm up at the hospital right now. I've been running since this morning as I ha d a couple VA appointments in Tallahassee.

Then I had to get to Thomasville for another appointment. Then hit blind sided with some crap involving one of my brothers.

If I would have been home I might be have been sitting in jail for whopping his behind after pulling what he did at my house and disrespecting my wife.

I'm checking on my mom and seeing what the plan is as far her care and where we are going next.

They said she will be here into next week but she might get moved to out of IMCU to a normal room.

The whole day has been busy and crazy with me dealing everything and running all over the place.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm up at the hospital right now. I've been running since this morning as I ha d a couple VA appointments in Tallahassee.

Then I had to get to Thomasville for another appointment. Then hit blind sided with some crap involving one of my brothers.

If I would have been home I might be have been sitting in jail for whopping his behind after pulling what he did at my house and disrespecting my wife.

I'm checking on my mom and seeing what the plan is as far her care and where we are going next.

They said she will be here into next week but she might get moved to out of IMCU to a normal room.

The whole day has been busy and crazy with me dealing everything and running all over the place.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Did they ever figure out why her glucose levels are staying so low?

Back
Top Bottom