• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Talk about a rough day and man it's hard saying goodbye. Now mom in the hospital

Thanks guys I just got done checking on her. She said she is feeling ok and she was eating some golden grahams cereal.

I asked her if she checked her blood sugar this morning and then I got the deer in the head light look.

I then had to get on to her and tell her we were not going to go through this mess again. I told her she needs to check it in morning when she gets up before she drinks coffee or eats.

I explained that you have to check it every morning and then every evening before she eats supper as that will give you an idea where it is and what you should and shouldn't eat.

I'll go check on her later after lunch and see if she is still good. I'm sure she is and she just needs to do what they told her to do.

We are so thankful for little bit of help that some of ya'll were so kind to send us as it really helped. We are also thankful for the prayers and well wishes for my mom.

We are also thankful for the condolences for our little guy Sig and it's still hard and I find myself tearing up and getting sad when I'm looking at some of his stuff and pictures of him.

The girls are sad and mourning their selves as they know he's not here and don't really understand. We are just giving them extra live and attention to get their minds off of it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thanks guys I just got done checking on her. She said she is feeling ok and she was eating some golden grahams cereal.

I asked her if she checked her blood sugar this morning and then I got the deer in the head light look.

I then had to get on to her and tell her we were not going to go through this mess again. I told her she needs to check it in morning when she gets up before she drinks coffee or eats.

I explained that you have to check it every morning and then every evening before she eats supper as that will give you an idea where it is and what you should and shouldn't eat.

I'll go check on her later after lunch and see if she is still good. I'm sure she is and she just needs to do what they told her to do.

We are so fir little bit of help that some of ya'll were so kind to send us as it really helped. We are slso thankful for the prayers and well wishes for my mom.

We are also thankful for the condolences for our little guy Sig and it's still hard and I find myself tearing up and getting sad when I'm looking at some of his stuff and pictures of him.

The girls are sad and mourning their selves as they know he's not here and don't really understand. We are just giving them extra live and attention to get their minds off of it.

Ghost, I'm surprised that your mom wasn't sent to rehab somewhere after the hospital stay as people come out of the hospital weak as hell and have to build their strength and coordination back up. God less you all.

We are so fir little bit of help that some of ya'll were so kind to send us as it really helped. We are slso thankful for the prayers and well wishes for my mom.

Ghost, you need to check on what her instructions from the hospital/doctor are that she needs to follow. Do not count on a patient's memory. Lots is going on as the patient is released from the hospital.

Ghost, you need to check on what her instructions from the hospital/doctor are that she needs to follow. Do not count on a patient's memory. Lots is going on as the patient is released from the hospital.

Yeah I was surprised that she was home and that they had sent her home like they did. I know she was in IMCU for a few days and then sent down to in patient rehab. I talked to one of my brothers and my mom boyfriend and they both told me the same thing that they had finally gotten her sugar up where it needed to be.

I figured she would have been sent to see someone after being discharged but they said for her to follow up with her primary which I think is a POS. I know she was waiting on a some phone call's from a couple of doctors that I guess that the hospital and had put some referrals into for before she was discharged.

I know they had been checking her sugar a lot while me and my wife were up there and when I was up there by myself like every hour or hour and half. I know they had been keeping a close eye on her. I talked to one of my brothers that were there when she got discharged and he and my mom's boyfriend both told me the same thing.

The doctor had her situated and had went through her medications and taken her off of a couple of them and stopped her on a couple as they had seen that they were causing some of the problems with her not being able to maintain her blood sugar at a good level. I am guessing they were making it to low. I have been going over and checking on her to make sure she is ok and nothing is wrong. I told her to call me if she started feeling anything that wasn't normal and that either my or my wife would be right over.

Back
Top Bottom