• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Talk about a rough day and man it's hard saying goodbye. Now mom in the hospital

To loose the unconditional love of a dog, is truly a great lose. With all the issues you have going on right now, I hope you have some type of a release. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. GOD be with you brother.
Yes it is and I still sit here crying a little here and there and find myself tearing up.

I look at his bed and toys and watch the girls kinda look for him and it hurts.

I'm dealing and trying to maintain everything with this now mom and it just weighs on me some and dealing with my PTSD it just makes it a little harder.

I have the girls to love on and play with and i have this forum and another one but tend enjoy this one better and I just sit and read to just try and occupy my mind.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yes it is and I still sit here crying a little here and there and find myself tearing up.

I look at his bed and toys and watch the girls kinda look for him and it hurts.

I'm dealing and trying to maintain everything with this now mom and it just weighs on me some and dealing with my PTSD it just makes it a little harder.

I have the girls to love on and play with and i have this forum and another one but tend enjoy this one better and I just sit and read to just try and occupy my mind.

Well listen brother, if you need someone to talk to just let me know. I can’t go out cause I’m nursing an inner ear and sinus infection. Give me a call man if you need to any time. 678-634-6611........Terry

I’ve just sent you some little help my Friend.($$$)

Guys, ALL THE GREAT ODT Family in here, please, if you can, contact our fellow member Ghost-1 Ghost-1 and let’s help him get on his feet, send him some little help...
This Man lost his wallet in the way to the hospital to help His Mother or in front of the Hospital, and all the money he had to pay his utility bills was in there. Although someone return the wallet BUT the money was gone, some $300+ dollars. If 10 of us in here help this Veteran Brother with ONLY $30 bucks he will be able to pay his bills.

ANYONE ?????

This Man lost his wallet in the way to the hospital to help His Mother or in front of the Hospital, and all the money he had to pay his utility bills was in there. Although someone return the wallet BUT the money was gone, some $300+ dollars. If 10 of us in here help this Veteran Brother with ONLY $30 bucks he will be able to pay his bills.

ANYONE ?????
Ottoman,

I do appreciate your helping me out I'm not asking for anyone to give me money. I know things are tight for alot of people.

I'm fortunate to at least have money coming in each moth with my retirement pay and VA disability pay.

The little bit you sent I cane make stretch until the end of the month.

Back
Top Bottom