• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tactacam Reveal.....It works

Nice.
I’m not super impressed with the moultree cell cameras.

We keep getting service outage messages where their affiliate has technical issues that causes “some” cameras to not load images right away and that they’re working on the problem.
Got three of those messages in one month.
Wondering if you’ve had any of those issues.
We’re on AT+T.

I may have to try some of these cams .....if I can find them.
So far, I have had absolutely NO issues with the camera. We are using the Verizon models, but they have AT&T also. I have a high dollar Spypoint that I had problems from the beginning. I bought my first Reveal, and was surprised how easy it was to set up. And, didn't have to keep reformatting the SD or updating firmware. What a PITA. Bought another Reveal, and same thing. We have three right now, and all have worked great. I'm blown away at the places that they pick up signal. Definitely the best $100.00 cell camera out there.

Out of stock everywhere. If you find one let me know.. I’m trying to buy one.
Sign up on the Tactacam Reveal Users page on Facebook. It is full of helpful information, and guys are posting who has them in stock. There is a reason they sold 75,000 cameras their FIRST month. Look at the reviews on Bass Pro. I have never seen such high reviews on any game camera.

Sign up on the Tactacam Reveal Users page on Facebook. It is full of helpful information, and guys are posting who has them in stock. There is a reason they sold $75,000 cameras their FIRST month. Look at the reviews on Bass Pro. I have never seen such high reviews on any game camera.
And the fact they are running commercials and promos on every hunting show running

I have 2. So far,so good. Mine are pulling security duty & transmit images within seconds of driving past them. Rainy weather seems to hamper their performance. Not sure why..but mine haven’t picked up things they should have(vehicles passing by) (when it’s raining). Pics are very clear,and I’ve had one pick me up walking 50 yds away! More than once. Downside for me...you can’t Command it to take a pic,or Video when you want it to. I thought they would do that(according to online literature)..but they do not.My plan was to use one on a Cellular triggered Hog Trap. Jury is out on this camera,in that role. U kinda need to know exactly WHEN all the Piggies are in the trap,before triggering the gate! I went ahead & got the “Unlimited” plans. $120 for the first camera & a bit less for the 2nd. All in All...for $100/each..I highly recommend !

Not for $99
Spypoint Link Micro LTE for $99.00. Don't get me wrong, the Reveal is not perfect, but I have never seen a better customer service team on any product. Before I bought my first Reveal, I signed up to the users page on Facebook. I was already on the Spypoint page. Interesting to read the comments on both.

I have 2. So far,so good. Mine are pulling security duty & transmit images within seconds of driving past them. Rainy weather seems to hamper their performance. Not sure why..but mine haven’t picked up things they should have(vehicles passing by) (when it’s raining). Pics are very clear,and I’ve had one pick me up walking 50 yds away! More than once. Downside for me...you can’t Command it to take a pic,or Video when you want it to. I thought they would do that(according to online literature)..but they do not.My plan was to use one on a Cellular triggered Hog Trap. Jury is out on this camera,in that role. U kinda need to know exactly WHEN all the Piggies are in the trap,before triggering the gate! I went ahead & got the “Unlimited” plans. $120 for the first camera & a bit less for the 2nd. All in All...for $100/each..I highly recommend !
I never saw anything about an "on command" pic, but they are talking about it on the users page. CS listens, and has already made some nice updates. I saw where Spartan was going to have a "live feed" camera this year, but I don't know if they did it. That would be really cool. Of course, it would be a lot more money too.

Back
Top Bottom