• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tactacam Reveal.....It works

Only 1 pic with no deer on it. Hmm... still waiting on deer pics!! Lol
Did you send a test pic? Also, make sure that you switch from "setup" to "on". A lot of people have forgotten, myself included.
It can take up to 24 hours for the camera to update. If you shoot in the burst mode, the camera will only transmit the second picture in the burst. All others will be on your card though. I shoot on 1 picture, with no delay. I also transmit "timely" cause I like to see what is moving NOW, and not 12 hours ago.

Did you send a test pic? Also, make sure that you switch from "setup" to "on". A lot of people have forgotten, myself included.
It can take up to 24 hours for the camera to update. If you shoot in the burst mode, the camera will only transmit the second picture in the burst. All others will be on your card though. I shoot on 1 picture, with no delay. I also transmit "timely" cause I like to see what is moving NOW, and not 12 hours ago.
EB1505BC-75EC-494D-9364-560D5071EFD2.png

Attachments

• A0A33AA3-06AD-46C5-B3C5-A25A4850A3DA.png
    A0A33AA3-06AD-46C5-B3C5-A25A4850A3DA.png
    145.5 KB · Views: 29
Settings look good. Did it update today? Your corn pile doesn't look like it has been touched. The two shots could be from Summertime flying critters. I have been getting moths and bugs triggering some of mine.

Back
Top Bottom