• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Suppressed 10/22

View attachment 2570899
One of my favorites. SBR’d Charger, DA Mask
What is the chasis you have that in? I have the charger SBR'd with a Spectre II but I cut down a standard stock for it and reshaped the forend. Been wanting to do something different.
NFA.jpg

What is the chasis you have that in? I have the charger SBR'd with a Spectre II but I cut down a standard stock for it and reshaped the forend. Been wanting to do something different.
View attachment 2570920

Pmaca Chassis with folding stock. 6” Kidd Barrel, Tactical Innovation aluminum trigger guard with Kidd trigger job kit.

Lots of nice chassis’ out there now. Next one will be an ODIN Chassis.

https://enoch-industries.com/product/odin-chassis-system/

Next time I’m around Marietta PD, I’ll see if I can get a pic of their integrally suppressed 10/22. It was built for them by Mitch WerBell in the late late 1970’s or very early 1980’s. Modified wood stock, with an old 4x Weaver on it.

Next time I’m around Marietta PD, I’ll see if I can get a pic of their integrally suppressed 10/22. It was built for them by Mitch WerBell in the late late 1970’s or very early 1980’s. Modified wood stock, with an old 4x Weaver on it.
I almost did an integrally supressed barrel for this one. It would have meant only one stamp instead of two but then I realized that if I bought the separate suppressor I can use it on my pistols and 22 mag as well, although 22 WMR suppressed is kind of disappointing after shooting the 10-22 suppressed with quiet ammo.

Back
Top Bottom