• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Suppressed 10/22

What was the biggest difference to your ears? On the video, the loudest sound is the action cycling -- and the birds singing.

If you watch the video in Post #1, the sound of the action cycling is noticeably louder. In that video, I still had the steel buffer pin, and you can hear the back of the bolt smack the steel pin.

The Kidd Bolt Buffer has a steel pin the center, with a thick rubber casing around it. That’s what’s different in the second video.

I run multiple 10/22 with 16" barrels suppressed. Stupid quite and no FRP. I also have one with a 10" barrel and a charger with a 10". I always shoot CCI SV or sub HP. I don't hear a difference in sound on the 10". One thing to keep in mind when going to a short barrels (5" or below) is the benefit of shooting bulk pack sub sonic, but depending on your can you may get a significant FRP even with CCI SV or Sub HP.

I run multiple 10/22 with 16" barrels suppressed. Stupid quite and no FRP. I also have one with a 10" barrel and a charger with a 10". I always shoot CCI SV or sub HP. I don't hear a difference in sound on the 10". One thing to keep in mind when going to a short barrels (5" or below) is the benefit of shooting bulk pack sub sonic, but depending on your can you may get a significant FRP even with CCI SV or Sub HP.
FRP?

10/22 with Gemtech Mist barrel and a Charger with a Sig suppressor

1022 mist.jpg

Charger2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom