• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Suppressed 10/22

This thread is killin me , I'm down to one rim fire. More Pics Please...I ain't dead yet

C36AB5B5-DC43-43AE-A5C7-F74ECECD95F1.jpeg

The 96/22 is at the top of my list for a suppressed .22LR rifle. Second option is a Browning T-Bolt. I like the Steyr Scout RFR overall, but dislike the 20” barrel. It’s an option, though, that I can cut down and thread, which is what I would have to do anyways with the 96/22 or T-Bolt.
Just from reading online, I believe a 10/22 barrel can be made to work with a 96/22 receiver.

That opens up a lot of possibilities.

Be prepared for sticker shock.

The .22lr versions come up on gunbroker every so often and sell for $750 and up depending on condition.

Ruger would make a pretty penny if they would re-release the 96/22 in the same price range as the 10/22 right now.

I’d be first in line for a threaded bull barrel version!

I know. I have bee looking at them for a while. Don't mind the price given they don't make them anymore and think it would be an awesome host.

Your right. If Ruger ever released it with a threaded barrel and iron sights I would be all over it!!

I know. I have bee looking at them for a while. Don't mind the price given they don't make them anymore and think it would be an awesome host.

Your right. If Ruger ever released it with a threaded barrel and iron sights I would be all over it!!
It would be just my luck that I’d pay $750+ for a used 96/22 on gunbroker and then a week later Ruger would announce they were re-releasing the 96/22 and they would be in every gun store for $250 brand-new-in-box

:pound:

Back
Top Bottom