• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Support Phil Robertson Facebook page

Not sure why you are so testy. You criticize the man about something you didn't even bother to view and now get pissy about it? :confused: Ok... whatever.
Sanctimonious? Ha! Nope. I've got plenty of my own ills. The thing is, I don't go around feigning indignation nor forcing people to accept my shortcomings.

You don't have to listen to a full sermon of "Rev." Wright. Any snippet is clear enough. I was asking for the snippet showing Phil to be a biggot...

You're right, I apologize for being a jerk. I'm actually a big fan of Phil and have a great deal of respect for him. And you make some excellent points. But IMHO only, I profoundly disagree with some of what he says. Take my opinion for what it's worth - nothing. :) I'm just looking for some ODT entertainment. Phil and his family are doing pretty darn well, and I sincerely wish them more good fortune.

Conservatives are great at showing support as long as it means eating chicken sandwiches or clicking like on Facebook. Way to go! :lol:
Sounds like stereotyping and bigotry are your weapons of choice. Most decent libs would only say things like this as a last resort. You can do better, or maybe not.

You're right, I apologize for being a jerk. I'm actually a big fan of Phil and have a great deal of respect for him. And you make some excellent points. But IMHO only, I profoundly disagree with some of what he says. Take my opinion for what it's worth - nothing. :) I'm just looking for some ODT entertainment. Phil and his family are doing pretty darn well, and I sincerely wish them more good fortune.
Fair enough. :yo: You, just like Phil, (and everyone else) have an absolute right to express your opinion. I GENUINELY don't think the man has a malicious bone in his body toward anyone, nor can I see how anyone reads anything he said that way. I just think he is the real deal when it comes to his faith. "Rough around the edges"? Sure. If that were all our biggest faults....

31.media.tumblr.com_bd37f0be251efc87b1e63f3b43fe6a4a_tumblr_mpsuoayGE21s3xj7qo1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom