• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Support Phil Robertson Facebook page

Well since you laughed AT him can you point us to where in the video exactly he is a "narrow minded bigot"? It's kind of a long video.... thanks in advance.

Google the excerpts yourself, I already did. I don't believe Jesus would agree with many of the things Phil says. I don't believe Jesus was as Judgemental. Didn't Jesus even have kind words for those who crucified him? Why don't more people remember that?

Google the excerpts yourself, I already did. I don't believe Jesus would agree with many of the things Phil says. I don't believe Jesus was as Judgemental. Didn't Jesus even have kind words for those who crucified him? Why don't more people remember that?
You said you laughted at him. I presumed you had the decency to watch the man before you criticized him. Fail on me.
I've now watched enough of the vidoe that I ASSUME I reached the point you are upset about. He was discussing the biblical principle of SIN and the biblical beliefs of our founding fathers. Then he went on to quote scripture about sexual perversions. He then suggests that the sexual perverts TODAY are often godless and therefore capable of evil. If THAT is the big hissy fit the left is having... this will go down as one of the more transparent hypocritical stances they've taken and THAT is truly saying something....

By all measure Jesus was kind to everyone including sinners. By all measure Phil Robertson is as well. I don't think either one of them every called black, white.

You said you laughted at him. I presumed you had the decency to watch the man before you criticized him. Fail on me.
I've now watched enough of the vidoe that I ASSUME I reached the point you are upset about. He was discussing the biblical principle of SIN and the biblical beliefs of our founding fathers. Then he went on to quote scripture about sexual perversions. He then suggests that the sexual perverts TODAY are often godless and therefore capable of evil. If THAT is the big hissy fit the left is having... this will go down as one of the more transparent hypocritical stances they've taken and THAT is truly saying something....

By all measure Jesus was kind to everyone including sinners. By all measure Phil Robertson is as well. I don't think either one of them every called black, white.

I guess I didn't have the "decency" to listen to the whole thing. I never had the decency to listen to a full sermon by Obama's Reverend Wright either, but I do have my opinions on him as well.

Look in the mirror and say Sanctimonious 3 times.

I guess I didn't have the "decency" to listen to the whole thing. I never had the decency to listen to a full sermon by Obama's Reverend Wright either, but I do have my opinions on him as well.

Look in the mirror and say Sanctimonious 3 times.
Not sure why you are so testy. You criticize the man about something you didn't even bother to view and now get pissy about it? :confused: Ok... whatever.
Sanctimonious? Ha! Nope. I've got plenty of my own ills. The thing is, I don't go around feigning indignation nor forcing people to accept my shortcomings.

You don't have to listen to a full sermon of "Rev." Wright. Any snippet is clear enough. I was asking for the snippet showing Phil to be a biggot...

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_12_21_asaju7uh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom