• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Scams on facebook

First, you're a very good friend. I bought a car off net several years ago. I traveled to do the deal. Got tag and title same time I paid. No way would I do a deal more than a few dollars without doing a face to face. If that vehicle isn't in this country, I wouldn't bother with it. And as already said, if it sounds too good........You may need to sit on your friend till 1/1 and save him from himself.......

As his friend, you seriously need to do a FB Scam Intervention! Take his mind off of the FB Jeep by driving him to a used Jeep place. The FB Jeep isn't the only Jeep in the world. And FB has more than just selling scams--all kinds of fake people want to be your friend so they can have access to all your other FB friends. If he's already paid, try to help him get the funds back.

He is buying a jeep for 20k and it's worth easily 35k. The guy only takes PayPal, cash or money order.
firefly-speechless.gif

Let me guess….his grandmas got the title and he will have to go get it and it will take a couple of days but he will sign a bill of sale in the mean time ??

Back
Top Bottom