• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Support Phil Robertson Facebook page

What's b.s. is that in the interview, his statement/view was not spoken in some derogatory manner. Is this guy not entitled to his beliefs and opinions? A&E should be kissing his ass considering how much money Phil and his family have made them.

While I'd don't even agree with him, idk why people care. He was polite, and said how he felt.
Why are people surprised that's how felt?
Everyone loves freedom of speech until you say something they don't like.

A&E knew when they put the show on that they were a Christian family, with christian values.
They tried to get them to not pray at the end of every episode, and the guys all said they would leave the show... A&E backed off, and let it alone.

Why is anyone surprised that Phil feels this way? It is entirely his legal right to feel this way, and it is also A&E's right to cancel the show or whatever. A&E needs Duck Dynasty WAAAYYY more than Duck Commander needs A&E, they should keep that in mind.

Also - I predict if A&E were to cancel the show, somewhere like CMT would scoop it up in a heartbeat and make a killing on the deal. I also would not be surprised to see the rest of the family stand in firm support of Phil and walk off the show. Im not saying they will, but it would not be a shocker if they did.

Wow, hard to believe someone cannot speak their mind, merely voice an opinion without a mountain of criticism suddenly dropping upon them. I'm sure Phil is still sleeping quite soundly at night, that's what happens when you stay true to your beliefs and don't compromise.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom