• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Support Phil Robertson Facebook page

I did not watch the video because it said it was an hour long, but I did find this to be very amusing.

Title of article: ‘Duck Dynasty’ star Phil Robertson appears to verbally attack gay people in newly emerged video

End of the article: "Robertson does not appear to explicitly mention the words "homosexuality" or "gay" during the speech, but many critics say they are left in "no doubt" as to who he is targeting."

Well you win on that one, I didn't watch it either.. :( But I have seen excerpts, it's pretty darn hard to pass the red face test and argue he wasn't bashing gays.

PS. I wish I had Phil's Financial and Family Problems. He created a well deserved and fantastic life for himself.

Well you win on that one, I didn't watch it either.. :( But I have seen excerpts, it's pretty darn hard to pass the red face test and argue he wasn't bashing gays.

PS. I wish I had Phil's Financial and Family Problems. He created a well deserved and fantastic life for himself.

Well in this most recent quote, he also talked about those who practice bestiality and people that sleep around so he could have been referring to them in the video. Either way the article finally admits at the bottom that he never came out and said the words gay or homosexual.

But the article obviously served its purpose...

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...-people-newly-emerged-video-article-1.1553737

He can say what he wants, but when you say what he says in the above video it's difficult to support him. Although I had fun laughing "AT" him. And I bet he doesn't care, but he is what he is. A narrow minded bigot. And good for him!
Well since you laughed AT him can you point us to where in the video exactly he is a "narrow minded bigot"? It's kind of a long video.... thanks in advance.

Well in this most recent quote, he also talked about those who practice bestiality and people that sleep around so he could have been referring to them in the video. Either way the article finally admits at the bottom that he never came out and said the words gay or homosexual.

But the article obviously served its purpose..
Yep. The only thing more outrageous than the hypocrisy is the pathetic feigned indignation. :tsk:

While I personally don't give a damn about anything related to TV and had never heard of this guy or his show before goofing around with this forum, expect every single video this guy was ever in, to be dissected and splayed across the internet if it can be remotely controversial. I personally don't care what gay people do and I certainly don't care what this guys does but the "gay media" does themselves a disservice by making this an issue. They sound just like the people they used to condemn (and still do apparently).

Everyone is entitled to their religious beliefs and I saw nothing he said that called for violence, or lessening their (homos) rights, it works both ways Dunkel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom