• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Support Phil Robertson Facebook page

27 pages in this thread, all because of this...

i.imgur.com_gSf9KhJ.gif

I don't want to know what your search term was when you found this.

I will be more than happy to disagree with both of you. In your haste to bash Hillbilly Christians, you are overlooking the Sharia Law part. Sharia law is a form of government and if someone was publically supporting Sharia Law they would have to be advocating the overthrow of and replacement of our current form of government. Are we talking sedition? Who knows? But it is very easy to see difference...

A) I'm not in a hurry and I'm not "bashing" anyone....simply addressing the overwhelming majority of people all roiled up in butthurt over this.

B) I saw nothing anywhere in furious' post that said anything about Sharia Law so I'm at a loss as to why you would bring it up.

A) I'm not in a hurry and I'm not "bashing" anyone....simply addressing the overwhelming majority of people all roiled up in butthurt over this.

B) I saw nothing anywhere in furious' post that said anything about Sharia Law so I'm at a loss as to why you would bring it up.

Well thinks for proving me right. That was actually pretty easy.

In your haste to agree with him, it seems you overlooked his post. I did quote it in my previous post, but here it is for you again - highlighted this time.

I wonder how different this thread would be if Phil was an outspoken Muslim and was fired for publically supporting sharia law. What's the difference?

I ask again. What's the difference?

I see everyone ignored this post. I'm Agnostic BTW so don't think I'm hadji. FAR from it.

Thing about Christianity is some would "DIE" before they"DENY." Seems like Phil is that kind of person.

I wish we had more people like him for that reason. So many people in this world who just dont have that type of conviction. Too many folks dont have anything in life that they hold true passion for other football or something else that in the end it really does not matter.

For anti-Christian yes, Pro Second, no. The difference lies in whether the remarks were in support of your opinion, or disparaging to another. As a business owner I would be fine with a tv personality defining their "brand" by telling their opinions, but I'd draw the line when that came to criticizing other's opinions. That's what cooked his goose...or duck.
You are simply drawing a distinction without a difference.
If a CHRISTIAN business owner fired a MUSLIM employee because the Muslim employee during an interview for BQ (Burkas Quaterly) quoted the Quran and said that meant 'infidels were dogs'.... all hell would break loose from the left and their henchmen. But because a CHRISTIAN man parapharsed the Bible on HIS OWN FREAKING PROPERTY... well it's perfectly fine to fire him. Bull****.... and you and everyone else trying to be a purist knows it.
The ONLY saving grace in this whole ideal is I'm sure Phil couldn't care less about A&E's (or anyone else's for that matter) opinion of him.

Back
Top Bottom