• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Support Phil Robertson Facebook page

lol

Attachments

• 1472883_10151883225916275_1129909799_n[1].jpg
    1472883_10151883225916275_1129909799_n[1].jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 119
Conservatives are great at showing support as long as it means eating chicken sandwiches or clicking like on Facebook. Way to go! :lol:
Conservatives would probably spend more time marching/demonstrating for a cause but they're busy working to keep the U.S. economic engine moving. Never mind, demonstrating is for dope-smoking, hippie, liberal types.

Deut. 25:11
When two men are fighting and the wife of one of them intervenes to drag her husband clear of his opponent, if she puts out her hand and catches hold of the man by his privates, you must cut off her hand and show her no mercy.

You don't really fit in around here much do you? Seeing as you had to google Phil Robertson and seem to support gays and probably don't believe in God either. Just shooting in the dark here but did you vote for Obama as well?

Don't forget his s***ty taste for beers.:p

Conservatives are great at showing support as long as it means eating chicken sandwiches or clicking like on Facebook. Way to go! :lol:

This one is writing letters to sponsors and to people that matter instead of coming to an online forum, provoking people and pretending to be "holier-than-thou..."

Gotta love it when God haters misquote the Bible.

Leviticus 10:6 KJV

And Moses said unto Aaron, and unto Eleazar and unto Ithamar, his sons, Uncover not your heads, neither rend your clothes; lest ye die, and lest wrath come upon all the people: but let your brethren, the whole house of Israel, bewail the burning which the Lord hath kindled.

And though I don't watch the show, I doubt Phil is of the line Levi performing his Levitical duties in the tabernacle or temple.

Eloquent as always, did you change your user name? Why? Your speech looks familiar with Hgun German beer drinking, contrary know it all that used to troll and post here. If you are not him you must be related. Do your research, there are some sharp guys here who will call your bull and ignore your bravado and agitating postings. If none of the above is true, I am sorry and was mistaken.

Lots of people enjoy the show with Phil. I think A & E should think about letting him come back. Asking him to leave was a mistake.

the ball isn't in their court any more. the robertsons control their own destiny. if they take the show to another network, i'm all for it. won't be watching it again until they do

Eloquent as always, did you change your user name? Why? Your speech looks familiar with Hgun German beer drinking, contrary know it all that used to troll and post here. If you are not him you must be related. Do your research, there are some sharp guys here who will call your bull and ignore your bravado and agitating postings. If none of the above is true, I am sorry and was mistaken.

Hard to keep up sometimes isn't it?

Read my sig line. ;)

Back
Top Bottom