• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Superbowl 54 on Feb 2, 2020 in Miami FL

Who wins superbowl 54 ?

• Chiefs - it's a Mahomey thing.

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Niners - Mostert will just run for another 220+ yrds and a win.

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Toss up - to close to call. Won't be decided until late 4th qtr as both are good.

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • What game? I only watch the overpriced commercials!

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I'll be out looking for BOGO Taco deals so....don't care.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honesty I was surprised that wasn't the first reply. But they'll be along any time now, worry not.

I'm thinking I've been blocked by at least one, perhaps two, from the previous NFL thread. So we might be good as they won't see this. I'll say 3....

I gave them options in the poll and hoped that would be where it ends.

Just a place to post your predictions and thoughts on the KC Chiefs vs San Fran 49ers.

We got two weeks of hype to endure...so might as well get started now.

iu

Chiefs 34 - 49ers 31. It will be a close game as both teams have had some strong showings in the playoffs. Mahomes and his arm have come back when way down and Mostert with big runs that Packers couldn't stop. Should be a great game.

iu

i go against ANY TEAM from California! That state can go to "HELL"

I'm thinking I've been blocked by at least one, perhaps two, from the previous NFL thread. So we might be good as they won't see this. I'll say 3....

I gave them options in the poll and hoped that would be where it ends.
Yep I got blocked by a few folks in that one too, for merely replying to them about why they're in an NFL thread if they hate it. Oh well.

I had thought about each time I create a new thread to tag 'em and make them block me. So that way it would end for sure!
I'm prob the worst pro2A football fan LOL I don't watch NFL until the end of the season. Wish they'd leave politics out'a all of it cause I love me some football

Back
Top Bottom