• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Super sport gurus.

I personally hate electronic aids. I had my bike reprogrammed specifically so i could turn off t/c and power limits. I even look specifically for the non abs model. All those gizmos are neat but i prefer to be the one riding my bike. Those electronics do make you go faster, mostly because they cover up poor riding skills. Im not saying im a great rider, i just havent had my bike to the edge a race track environment would provide.

As far as the hp wars, certainly not over. Have you seen the new crop of bikes? If your not pushing 200hp this year, your behind. The new s1000rr, the r1, and i guess the zx10 too. Kawasaki even poked the bear with the H2 model.

Yea, but the H2 is gimmick. It runs almost neck and neck with the ZX10R. The H2R is another story, but not street legal.

Yea, but the H2 is gimmick. It runs almost neck and neck with the ZX10R. The H2R is another story, but not street legal.
Yeah its a cool bike to show potential. Id love to see the zx14 or zx10 with that supercharger. That would be more interesting.

Okay so since Suzuki has 0%. I think gsxr750 is what I'm leaning towards. Kennesaw mountain Motorsport has a 2014 red and black one for sale! They have it
Listed at $12,299. I think I could get them $11,000 out the door? Considering once I leave the lot, it'll be 2 years behind,

Okay so since Suzuki has 0%. I think gsxr750 is what I'm leaning towards. Kennesaw mountain Motorsport has a 2014 red and black one for sale! They have it
Listed at $12,299. I think I could get them $11,000 out the door? Considering once I leave the lot, it'll be 2 years behind,

Be careful with MMS. They like to tack on extra bull **** fees at the time of purchase.

If you can get it 11k otd i wouldnt be to upset. As akguy said its not likely, they love to add fees for everything

if they have it listed at $12,300 it'll probably be $14k out the door. what a bargain!!!

After you get over your laughing fits from talking there, call Max Motorsports in Birmingham, Cycle Nation in Canton, or better yet, call David at Riders Hill in Dahlonegah. One of the better suzuki dealers in GA and they'll treat you right. Just some options but see what MM says when you ask for an out the door price. get it in writing BTW. ;)

Oh I'm definitely getting text prices before I go. I've showed up many times to different MMS locations and being showed full price and walking away many times. I don't know why they want me in there if they not willing work on the prices.

if they have it listed at $12,300 it'll probably be $14k out the door. what a bargain!!!

After you get over your laughing fits from talking there, call Max Motorsports in Birmingham, Cycle Nation in Canton, or better yet, call David at Riders Hill in Dahlonegah. One of the better suzuki dealers in GA and they'll treat you right. Just some options but see what MM says when you ask for an out the door price. get it in writing BTW. ;)

I think I've talked to cycle nation before. I might give them a call later and see unless Kennesaw MMs gives me the deal on the 2014 gsxr750. I figured the 2014 has the color scheme I want and it's brand new but older year, I could get a better deal for the same bike. Canton is probably farthest I'll go but if I can save thousands upon thousands...

Back
Top Bottom