• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Car audio gurus needed

Oh no.... I have replaced those before,

What is the pay scale? 1000 rds of 7.62x39 per day?

Straight up trade for your Ranchero. :bounce:
It just passed the leak down test so now we are replacing the thermostat. I think his sniffer is broke, I don't smell any coolant until we opened the radiator.

Straight up trade for your Ranchero. :bounce:
It just passed the leak down test so now we are replacing the thermostat. I think his sniffer is broke, I don't smell any coolant until we opened the radiator.
Lol.... I knew you were a Ford guy at heart. :nod:

Always see lot's of Mustangs down there!

Check resistance (ohm load) If the sub has dual leads, it can be wired to increase or decrease resistance to match amp specs. This can be done inside the box. Sonic Electronix has YouTube videos that should make this easy for you. Good luck

My son has an issue with a Kicker TC10 sub in his Mustang. He has a basic Kenwood head unit with 3 separate RCA outputs for front and rear speakers and a separate RCA output for sub. He has two amps. One is a 1000 watt Pioneer which is feeding his front and rear speakers. They sound pretty good and have been installed for several months. This weekend we added a 500 watt Pioneer amp and bridged it to power a Kicker 10" sub box. The Kicker sounds very faint and kind of "fuzzy". We swapped in a friends cheap Dual brand 10" sub box and it thumps away like a redneck version of freaknik. Swap the Kicker back in and low static-ish sound and fuzzy distortion. His brother has the same amps and Kicker sub in his Tacoma and it sounds pretty good. So we swapped the same model Kicker TC10 from the Tacoma into the Mustang and experience the same low static-ish sound and fuzzy distortion - we know this sub is good. The Mustang Kicker sounds great once connected in the Tacoma as well. My question is WTH?!?!!?

*After all this we connect the cheap Dual sub back up and it sounds as it should. What am I missing here?

Its Kraco or nothing at all around here. Some Damn Fine Audio!
3cf1000af406fd35f9d22d1496200b22.jpg
a7798f456eb6aa5f33ba03003683ecfa.jpg

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom