• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Super sport gurus.

No2sc2

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
37   1
Reaction score
So I'm deciding on a bike. It's either the Ninja zx6R, GsXR750, cbr600RR or the Yamaha R6. Any thoughts?

Fun and comfortable. None of thoSe I will ever use its full power. I just like the way it looks. Will be using it for short Sunday rides and daily commute to work.

I ride mostly to work and rarely for fun. I would suggest the gsx750 for more comfort with the fun of the gsxr750. Buying a superbike for daily duties was never succesful for me.

While i agree with this guy that wasn't the question. If he wanted practical then there would have been at least one semi upright comfortable bike to choose from.

While i agree with this guy that wasn't the question. If he wanted practical then there would have been at least one semi upright comfortable bike to choose from.
True, but he list one from each of the big four. Clearly he hasnt made up his mind so It doesnt hurt to explore options. Could just do a poll thats says tell me which of these 4 I should buy like we know his personal choices so well. He stated that looks/comfort/fun were his concerns over performance so he should honestly sit on all 4 and decide which one fits his ass best. (literally, his ass because each bike will feel different)

The R6 is the best performing of the group and as such i cannot imagine anyone finding that seat comfortable. The Honda is the most versatile of the group as far as a balance between performance and comfort with a decent seat, the Suzuki would provide the best balance of low end and top end for city and country riding and the kawasaki, well, yep it's a bike.

I actually sat on all of them. The R6 is out of the question. It was very aggressive. The cbr wasn't far behind but more comfortable than R6. The ninja and gsxr both sat more up right. So it was comfortable. I sat on others like the cbr600F and it was nice.

Back
Top Bottom