• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Suicide ......

I would have thought there would be a few people posting but i did not think that this subject was as widespread as it is.
Thank you all.... keep it coming !

(Please feel free to post what you want, my underwear is tight, no sand for me :cool:)

And turning off the TV and unplugging from the net would probably help all of us, regardless of our perceived mental stability. Seriously. The constant bombardment of negativity isn't good for anyone. Least of all anyone already fighting issues.

Boom.. exactly what I was thinking..
Soy is a food filler.. think rice in Taco Bell bell burritos
Soy is like like nuclear waste to men.. it will drive men’s estrogen through the roof, which high estrogen will drive your testosterone way way down.. diet very well could cause chemical imbalance
Yep... years ago I started getting physicals every year. I found out my testosterone was bottomed out ! I did not realize it because it isnt an overnight thing.
First it was using a gel on my arms and stomach daily after shower. That brought it up some but not Enough at all .
So now, every two weeks i take injection in my hip. Wow !! What a difference !!
It comes back after a couple weeks so it comes on strong ! Lol.

And turning off the TV and unplugging from the net would probably help all of us, regardless of our perceived mental stability. Seriously. The constant bombardment of negativity isn't good for anyone. Least of all anyone already fighting issues.
AMEN !! Lately i have been only watching streamed shows or westerns. Mostly older westerns.
I cant stand to watch the news anymore

I can't offer any help or advice. I've had brief bouts of depression in my life but nothing that would make me actually do something to check out. Always had some idea that things could and would get better if I put forth some effort, besides, I knew it would kill my parents so that was never an option anyway.

About 14 years ago I was suffering intolerable pain abdominally and had to regularly visit the ER in Chicago for morphine. It was the only thing that relieved the pain. That's about the closest I've personally come to punching my own ticket, but making some changes in diet and attitude (less worrying) relieved the painful episodes. I completely understand why someone suffering physical pain would check out but I don't think I'll ever be able to understand emotional or mental anguish being sufficient cause.
That opioid stuff can change you drastically in as little as a month . Pain & Addiction aint no joke ! It can take the strongest willed man and turn them into an unrecognizable shell of what he used to be.

Yep... years ago I started getting physicals every year. I found out my testosterone was bottomed out ! I did not realize it because it isnt an overnight thing.
First it was using a gel on my arms and stomach daily after shower. That brought it up some but not Enough at all .
So now, every two weeks i take injection in my hip. Wow !! What a difference !!
It comes back after a couple weeks so it comes on strong ! Lol.
Yes sir same exact story with me...and my condolences to your family my friend

Back
Top Bottom