• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Suicide ......

Love ya brother! Im here for you, as you had always been there for me when I started out as rookie on this forum years back. Its been a while since I had heard from you and Im glad to still see you on here. Last time we spoke I was going through a hardship financially with my wife, after that all happened, My mother passed away back in April, wife divorced me, stole over 30k from me and I had suffered extreme depression. I took a broef hiatus until I was able to rebuild from the depression myself personally. Now Im back up and better than ever. Time heals all wounds as grievace they maybe. I saw this post and just wanted to thank you for being my friend and ODT brother. I had to share this to pay it foward I guess to some degree. Miss ya buddie!
Wow , J man .... I prayed for you after I got your call and couldnt offer any more than i could . I am so sorry to hear that all happened. You seem to have a good handle on it and are coming out stronger than ever. I am glad ! Bless you brother for chiming in.....as with everyone else that has, it means alot.
Feel free to call me anytime. If i dont answer, i will call back ! :)

Back
Top Bottom