• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Suicide ......

That opioid stuff can change you drastically in as little as a month . Pain & Addiction aint no joke ! It can take the strongest willed man and turn them into an unrecognizable shell of what he used to be.
I've never been or felt addicted to anything (except tobacco years ago). I have been lucky I guess in that I can have pain meds but only to relieve pain. When there's no pain, I've never felt I wanted them. I actually do not like taking them if they make me fuzzy headed at all.

I've never been or felt addicted to anything (except tobacco years ago). I have been lucky I guess in that I can have pain meds but only to relieve pain. When there's no pain, I've never felt I wanted them. I actually do not like taking them if they make me fuzzy headed at all.
Some are wired like that...some arent.
Then there are those that live in pain and have to take them just to function.
When you have to take them like that, it is easy to get addicted. Physically and mentally.

I been a lot of things but fought my way through them.Never once thought of ending my life. You never ever know what goes on in someone else mind.
That is oh so true. One persons demons may not affect another. But for that person, that struggle is very real and very difficult.

Sorry for you loss. As Biker said, you never k ow what’s in another persons mind. Even on the outside someone may look happy and successful it’s impossible for anyone to know the anxiety and stress that it could be causing to maintain such a lifestyle. That stress and anxiety could lead to depression. I’ve quit jobs I was great at because I couldn’t mentally handle the stress that came along with it.

Prayers for Family & Friends........Metaltrader said it best...I lost a brother earlier this year due to suicide
it is not an easy thing to live through.
My condolences to you as well.
No...it isnt an easy thing to go through, especially with very few to little reasons why. Maybe it was/is his intention that folks don’t know . :confused:

Godspeed brother!

Back
Top Bottom