• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Stupid stuff that pisses you off, volume 2.0

not as of yet, but definitely will in the near future
Do it!! (I heard a rumor that Arc is giving free van rides for the first 50 donations)..... Might be a fun time, if you can remember anything after you get dropped off ..... In a ditch......... with no clothing :noidea:

Do it!! (I heard a rumor that Arc is giving free van rides for the first 50 donations)..... Might be a fun time, if you can remember anything after you get dropped off ..... In a ditch......... with no clothing :noidea:

hmmm,,, a fun time,,, not remembering anything,,, dropped off in a ditch with no clothing. As long as there are no banjos, I'm in !

hmmm,,, a fun time,,, not remembering anything,,, dropped off in a ditch with no clothing. As long as there are no banjos, I'm in !
We could probably swing some moonshine if that helps, but the band was already booked:

Last edited by a moderator:
The people who sit in the dang road waiting for their lovely family member while they shop. Park the dang car in a space an watch for them to come out if there that precious they can't walk like the rest of the freaking world to the parking space

Most of the time it in the fire lane. That pisses me off. I`ll stop to go around, then creep by and motion to move on.

Most of the time it in the fire lane. That pisses me off. I`ll stop to go around, then creep by and motion to move on.

Reminds me of a time late one night at a grocery store where a cop decided to park in the fire lane and go shop. A customer got all in his face about it and how he isn't above the law and can't park there. Has to park in a parking spot like everyone else.

This in the middle of the aisle:

i100907bgss.jpg

Get dafuq outta da way!

Back
Top Bottom