The definition of Stupid Stuff

JBWJr

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Retired. JAFO.
76   0
Reaction score
1710504748823.png

LINK <---

David Davis might need to recommend this practice to Macongoans. Car theft and auto breakins are at an all time high here due to ineffective and lazy law enforcement and a D/A that will absolutely not prosecute any of the "misguided and poorly parented chil'rens" that are responsible for 99% of this bullshyte.

The Macongo has to be the absolute worst place I've ever lived and that includes dowtown Cincinnati, Chicago and San Francisco.

Also he needs to leave his firearms, ammo and any cash he has. Maybe leave his wife or daughter just in case the home invaders are lonely.

Well, what did Lot do when the men of Sodom banged on his door and said
"hey we see you are hosting some handsome visitors --turn them over to us so we can @$$rape them?"

Lot said
"Leave my visitors alone! I have a couple of virgin daughters you can rape instead! Would that be good enough?"

We are told in 1 Corinthians 10:11 that the record of the Old Testament is meant as an “example” to us. In other words, God gives us the whole truth about biblical characters, their sin, their failures, their victories and good deeds, and we are to learn from their example, what to do and what not to do. In fact, this is one of the ways God teaches us what we need to know in order to make good choices as believers. We can learn the easy way by knowing and obeying God’s Word, we can learn the hard way by suffering the consequences of our mistakes, or we can learn by watching others and “taking heed” from their experiences.
We may sit in judgment of the culture of that day, but protecting one’s guests required great sacrifice. Was Lot right to offer his own daughters in place of the men the Sodomites wanted? No. We can see in the story that the Lord’s messengers protected Lot and his daughters in spite of Lot’s lack of character and worldly viewpoint. Lot meant to appease the men of Sodom so that the hospitality of his house would not be damaged, but he makes the wrong choice in offering his own daughters, and God’s messengers overruled him.

Back
Top Bottom