• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The definition of Stupid Stuff

David Davis might need to recommend this practice to Macongoans. Car theft and auto breakins are at an all time high here due to ineffective and lazy law enforcement and a D/A that will absolutely not prosecute any of the "misguided and poorly parented chil'rens" that are responsible for 99% of this bullshyte.

The Macongo has to be the absolute worst place I've ever lived and that includes dowtown Cincinnati, Chicago and San Francisco.

Maconga could be a very nice place, the amount of homeless people congregating on Walnut St at that Daybreak place is staggering.

I was in Toronto this week on business.

A coworked and I were headed to lunch yesterday, his wife called very upset. Their 9th grade daughter was verballed attacked by an 11th grade (black male) wont go into all that he said but it was cracker whore, fat white bitch etc.
She did not know the guy but he is part of a larger group of blacks who self identify as a "special group" and his white daughter is a target.

My buddies wife was infuriated and was headed to the school , her words to bust some ****ing heads.

Well she didnt but she met with the principle who said he sees nothing to address. Said that she could not posibly know whats in the minds so she cannot say that they are racist.

He refused to address any of it.

For the record this is not a comment regard blacks or whites it’s about woke behavior and reverse racism being said not to be racist

David Davis might need to recommend this practice to Macongoans. Car theft and auto breakins are at an all time high here due to ineffective and lazy law enforcement and a D/A that will absolutely not prosecute any of the "misguided and poorly parented chil'rens" that are responsible for 99% of this bullshyte.

The Macongo has to be the absolute worst place I've ever lived and that includes dowtown Cincinnati, Chicago and San Francisco.
Sound like it's time to move. Unfortunately, where??.......

Back
Top Bottom