• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Stupid stuff that pisses you off, volume 2.0

AirOpsMgr

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
66   0
Reaction score
Grocery store edition ...... All 1st world problems, but anyway:

1. Pull into a grocery store parking lot, have to stop and wait for that person who stops in the middle of the lane waiting for a spot 8' closer than the one directly in front of them

2. Once inside the grocery store, the person who parks their cart in the middle of the isle, makes eye-contact with you, yet proceeds to stand in utter dismay at all of the options available on the shelf

3. Upon reaching check-out, you happen to choose the "15-or less lane" because you actually have less than 15, but, the person in front of you has 9000 items, an envelope of coupons, and is writing a check with no ID

Sorry, had to vent a little, carry on :yo:

The lady behind my wife in line...

my wife (using coupons) spent $20 on $187 worth of groceries while the lady behind her impatiently tapped her foot. Then that lady stepped up and paid with food stamps
my wife said "look honey (to me) we save so much we don't need everyone else's tax money to buy our food"

The lady behind my wife in line...

my wife (using coupons) spent $20 on $187 worth of groceries while the lady behind her impatiently tapped her foot. Then that lady stepped up and paid with food stamps
my wife said "look honey (to me) we save so much we don't need everyone else's tax money to buy our food"

:pound:

Oh, forgot # 4.

Person in front of you runs into a person they haven't seen in a while, has a reunion in the middle of the isle, sees you standing there, but couldn't care less.

You practicing now? Sorry, must have missed it; Congrats, man!

I work with a firm, can't take the court room floor yet. Still takes me to jail to talk with them, write their motions, etc.. It's interesting to say the least since this county doesn't have a public defenders office. I pretty much work with the murder and gang cases.

Back
Top Bottom