• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Stupid stuff that pisses you off, volume 2.0

Older vagrants yelling ghettonese at their kids 50 yards down an aisle. Example: Jamal, wutt kine of cereel yall wont?
Seeing a shopping cart with 5 young vagrants hanging all over it "riding dirty" while another young vagrant pushes it 75mph down the aisle making fake NASCAR sounds.
Seeing a pack of dirty young vagrants with naps in their head, dried snot on their top lips and they smell like wet dogs.

Shall I continue?

Older vagrants yelling ghettonese at their kids 50 yards down an aisle. Example: Jamal, wutt kine of cereel yall wont?
Seeing a shopping cart with 5 young vagrants hanging all over it "riding dirty" while another young vagrant pushes it 75mph down the aisle making fake NASCAR sounds.
Seeing a pack of dirty young vagrants with naps in their head, dried snot on their top lips and they smell like wet dogs.

Shall I continue?
where the hell are you shopping at? Clayton county?

Shall I continue?
LOL,I didn't realize a shopping cart could be riding dirty?? I need pics!! :lol:

Ok, not in a grocery store but contains groceries. This one for whatever reason just bugs the fu(* out of me. I'll start by saying that although the word 'sandwich" does not contain the letter 'M', I'd say 9 out of 10 people sneak one in there. Can't stand it. I mean if your being purposely funny about it by saying 'Sammich' we're good, but 'samwitch' or 'samwidge' is, for some reason, one of those things that will make me not want to date a chick anymore. I know. I've got a screw over-tightened.

As far as in the store, it's when two employees are having a conversation about some totally non-work-related shiz while clearly knowing your standing there waiting for them to finish the pointless gossip your being blessed with.

Ok, not in a grocery store but contains groceries. This one for whatever reason just bugs the fu(* out of me. I'll start by saying that although the word 'sandwich" does not contain the letter 'M', I'd say 9 out of 10 people sneak one in there. Can't stand it. I mean if your being purposely funny about it by saying 'Sammich' we're good, but 'samwitch' or 'samwidge' is, for some reason, one of those things that will make me not want to date a chick anymore. I know. I've got a screw over-tightened.

As far as in the store, it's when two employees are having a conversation about some totally non-work-related shiz while clearly knowing your standing there waiting for them to finish the pointless gossip your being blessed with.
I honestly don't know why, but I actually cringe when someone says "Pacifically" instead of specifically ..... :noidea:

Back
Top Bottom