• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Stupid stuff that pisses you off, volume 2.0

The people who sit in the dang road waiting for their lovely family member while they shop. Park the dang car in a space an watch for them to come out if there that precious they can't walk like the rest of the freaking world to the parking space

I find this very funny at the grocery store... Works best at Walmart and Kroger, but it works at Publix too. The cashier always asks "Did you find everything alright?" Occasionally I say "no". Often I get no response from the cashier or sometimes a stare or a shrug of the shoulders or they say I'm sorry and move on. It cracks me up- they question "did you find everything ok ?" Is what they are trained to say- but many do not have any desire to actually help me find what I am looking for. I' not complaining I just find behavior very interesting. Try it some time.

The people who sit in the dang road waiting for their lovely family member while they shop. Park the dang car in a space an watch for them to come out if there that precious they can't walk like the rest of the freaking world to the parking space

Should I ask your opinion of the new Cadillacs & Mercedes in the handicapped spots? :D

It's a lot of fun actually. These guys are in such deep **** you can kinda shoot for left field with motions.

Worked for 2 straight years in Walton County without one motion to suppress being granted.

As for things at the grocery store pissing me off - people who won't take their cart to the cart bay. I've also noticed that this problem is about 5 times worse at Wal-Mart than anywhere else.

Worked for 2 straight years in Walton County without one motion to suppress being granted.

As for things at the grocery store pissing me off - people who won't take their cart to the cart bay. I've also noticed that this problem is about 5 times worse at Wal-Mart than anywhere else.
No one cares about your problems, quit *****ing

:boink:

Back
Top Bottom