• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SOE customer service (or lack there of)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah, he came into thread the day it started spouting off how John was a good guy and the OP should be a good customer. Then Dmac posted a video unrelated to the OP trying to claim the OP was trolling OSOE. The reality was/is the only one trolling and even going as so far as to lie to do so here is someone who is supposed to be a moderator here.

I pointed all of this out the other day. Dmac deleted my posts and his own, sent me a WTH PM. I pointed out his hypocracy and explained why people get pissed when he does things like this, I got an infraction, I called him a name and took my temp ban. In my opinion it was worth the ban. He trolled this thread, lied, claimed he didn't know OSOE and got a lot of this drama started.

I wasn't going to say any of this but since you found that quote of his, it is kind of hard to shove the rabbit back into the hat now. Though I can't say I would be surprised if he did go on a deleting party like he did the other day. Since I am sure I will get an infraction for this post, though I dont know what I did to earn one, but that didn't stop the two back to back infractions I recived the other day.. I felt like it should be said out loud.

Yeah, he came into thread the day it started spouting off how John was a good guy and the OP should be a good customer. Then Dmac posted a video unrelated to the OP trying to claim the OP was trolling OSOE. The reality was/is the only one trolling and even going as so far as to lie to do so here is someone who is supposed to be a moderator here.

I pointed all of this out the other day. Dmac deleted my posts and his own, sent me a WTH PM. I pointed out his hypocracy and explained why people get pissed when he does things like this, I got an infraction, I called him a name and took my temp ban. In my opinion it was worth the ban. He trolled this thread, lied, claimed he didn't know OSOE and got a lot of this drama started.

I wasn't going to say any of this but since you found that quote of his, it is kind of hard to shove the rabbit back into the hat now. Though I can't say I would be surprised if he did go on a deleting party like he did the other day. Since I am sure I will get an infraction for this post, though I dont know what I did to earn one, but that didn't stop the two back to back infractions I recived the other day.. I felt like it should be said out loud.

:pop2: :tape2:

Just got real!

Before the standard cry that is used by him here is tossed out there. There is nothing wrong with having an opinion or even a differing opinion. Where things start to unravel is when you become so emotionally invested in your opinion that you begin, deleting, editing, manuplating, threating and use your authority to drive home your opinions is when people have a problem with you sharing your opinion. This thread and another like it in the boiler room stand as examples of this behavior.

My comments are not meant to be a personal attack on you. I would speak up, and have spoke up in the past when I saw things like that going on here. No matter who it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom