• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SOE customer service (or lack there of)

Status
Not open for further replies.
who the heck is yeager? But i still have to wonder if the soe guy is a convicted felon, can he own a gun or just make stuff for people that can own guns

When I said I was here to point and laugh, that's a Simpsons reference. Apparently no one got it. I meant no harm. Of the most hateful and mean things said on this thread, nothing I've said is even in the top twenty.

Now, one of you legal scholars needs to tell me exactly how I violated client confidentiality.

Nah, we don't need to tell you a dam thing.

Speaking of which... a buddy of mine that I went K-12 with and was the last guy to ever get a punch in on me (a sucker punch to the nose during a basketball game my sophomore year) is coming down to Atlanta for the Zombiefest - ZombieCon or something or other, downtown and asked if he could stay at my house this weekend. So talk about weird... I mean we're "friends" in the lightest of terms, but I'm thinking maybe he and I will get drunk tonight and I'll pay him back a good one right between the eyes. :) hahahaha j/k

If you did, I wouldn't be surprised.

Yeah, more members the better bro... thanks for your contribution! :)

Got who to join? John Willis? Contrary to what people believe, I don't know him. :noidea:

:noidea:

I've been to their location in camden, tn and can first hand report that their quality is top notch on everything they make. John Wallis is a cool dude, but if he were on the ODT, he'd probably be banned already for calling little *****es out. :) The entire SOE crew are great people who pour everything into their work and are very proud of it. My buddy Tyler moved his entire family from Alaska to come work for John at SOE, that's how much he believed in their product and their mission and philosophy. I personally have a few pieces of gear, wallet, belt, shirt and I'm saving some fun money for a micro rig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom