• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SOE customer service (or lack there of)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you did it with malice and actual awareness of the fact that the John Willis in your link is not the John Willis of SOE. Excellent.
so, your proof is that I purposly used the wrong person to get your attention and had nothing at all to do with John Willis himself?!?!? All while your client created a video thanking us for starting this thread and generating a lot of business and traffic for him?!?!? This should be interesting. Do explain this to me

Last edited:
When I said I was here to point and laugh, that's a Simpsons reference. Apparently no one got it. I meant no harm. Of the most hateful and mean things said on this thread, nothing I've said is even in the top twenty.

Now, one of you legal scholars needs to tell me exactly how I violated client confidentiality.

We're more "Tombstone" guys than "The Simpsons".

And you're right, you do dance a sweet dance, maintaining the starch in your clothes and not soiling them much at all. Bravo. :thumb:

Remember to read the forum rules, post in the Introduce Yourself section and consider becoming a supporter for only $15 a year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom