• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SOE customer service (or lack there of)

Status
Not open for further replies.
he has a contract he offers people to sign for a gun dual...pretty funny stuff. I am amazed how a gun in the hands of the mentally inept, makes them feel physically superior. What happened to the good OL days where you met somebody in a open field for a 1-1?

The days of the school yard brawl are gone. Oh the memories.....

When I said I was here to point and laugh, that's a Simpsons reference. Apparently no one got it. I meant no harm. Of the most hateful and mean things said on this thread, nothing I've said is even in the top twenty.

Now, one of you legal scholars needs to tell me exactly how I violated client confidentiality.

The days of the school yard brawl are gone. Oh the memories.....

Speaking of which... a buddy of mine that I went K-12 with and was the last guy to ever get a punch in on me (a sucker punch to the nose during a basketball game my sophomore year) is coming down to Atlanta for the Zombiefest - ZombieCon or something or other, downtown and asked if he could stay at my house this weekend. So talk about weird... I mean we're "friends" in the lightest of terms, but I'm thinking maybe he and I will get drunk tonight and I'll pay him back a good one right between the eyes. :) hahahaha j/k

No, his arrest I believe had to do with firearms related offenses. I made the claim about him being arrested for crack bc all the other threads I've read have his attorney come running to his defense. I didn't think it would actually work but to my surprise, it did...and then the breach of client confidentiality soon ensued and the rest is history

So you did it with malice and actual awareness of the fact that the John Willis in your link is not the John Willis of SOE. Excellent.

Speaking of which... a buddy of mine that I went K-12 with and was the last guy to ever get a punch in on me (a sucker punch to the nose during a basketball game my sophomore year) is coming down to Atlanta for the Zombiefest - ZombieCon or something or other, downtown and asked if he could stay at my house this weekend. So talk about weird... I mean we're "friends" in the lightest of terms, but I'm thinking maybe he and I will get drunk tonight and I'll pay him back a good one right between the eyes. :) hahahaha j/k
video proof or it didn't happen.

Don't lie to us. You guys are gonna get drunk and hookup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom