SOE customer service (or lack there of)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pistolpat

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
52   0
Reaction score
ok so I ordered a single point sling from SOE two weeks ago tomorrow because they had good reviews and I have still not heard a word about shipment or backorder or anything and I saw a post they made on their facebook page and asked a simple question and got an interesting response.......
soe.jpgsoe2.jpg

He offered to cancel it, I would cancel my order. Next time http://www.jonestactical.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=1 He is local. He gets backed up sometimes so you might have to wait but the quality is worth it IMO.
I did! I don't mind waiting for good quality but I just asked if that was the reason they were backed up on their slings. I don't see how any company could be so comfortable to just be rude to customers and give refunds to anyone that asks a question

I did! I don't mind waiting for good quality but I just asked if that was the reason they were backed up on their slings. I don't see how any company could be so comfortable to just be rude to customers and give refunds to anyone that asks a question

Yeah I wouldn't tolerate that either. It is not like you were a jerk about things. Cancel it and find someone who values you as a customer.

ok so I ordered a single point sling from SOE two weeks ago tomorrow because they had good reviews and I have still not heard a word about shipment or backorder or anything and I saw a post they made on their facebook page and asked a simple question and got an interesting response.......

Seriously dude? The website clearly states 6-8 weeks shipping.

http://www.originalsoegear.com/pages/shipping-time-priority-policy

Shipping Time & Priority Policy

Due to order volume and our attention to the detail and quality of your order, Original S.O.E. Gear endeavors to manufacture and ship all orders within 6-8 weeks; for extremely large, complex, or custom orders, this may be extended.
It has long been our policy to "triage" our orders. Deploying and active duty military members: we always attempt to rush orders for deploying servicemen and women. Please contact us to discuss expedited orders.
To our fellow civilians -- we do not value your business, support, and time any less. Please contact us with any special concerns or requests.

Last edited:
Seriously dude? The website clearly states 6-8 weeks shipping.

http://www.originalsoegear.com/pages/shipping-time-priority-policy

Shipping Time & Priority Policy

Due to order volume and our attention to the detail and quality of your order, Original S.O.E. Gear endeavors to manufacture and ship all orders within 6-8 weeks; for extremely large, complex, or custom orders, this may be extended.
It has long been our policy to "triage" our orders. Deploying and active duty military members: we always attempt to rush orders for deploying servicemen and women. Please contact us to discuss expedited orders.
To our fellow civilians -- we do not value your business, support, and time any less. Please contact us with any special concerns or requests.

I didn't see that and if they would have simply referred me to check out their shipping times and policy then that would have been one thing but the way they went about it was a little rude in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom