• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SOE customer service (or lack there of)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TYPED ON YOUR IPAD?!?! Holy **** man. You deserve a medal or something. That's impressive. I hate typing on this ****ing thing. A sentence or two is cool, but more than a paragraph and I go sit in front of the computer.

and for the record, I didn't go digging through his old posts. I stumbled upon that post looking at gear reviews for SOE as while I had heard of John Willis and his antics, I had never heard of SOE. I'm not much of a gear queer though so that's not surprising.

Either way, I am glad you posted it. The truth got out. Like I said earlier I was tired of seeing him claim he didn't know them after what he said in one of his opening posts in this thread about knowing them and how they are all good people.

Yeah, the Ipad. I have such a love hate thing going with it. I am on my desktop now. That thing is a ***** to type on. I had to log back in twice during that. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Aimless, if this will make things right in the world, then here ya go.

I undeleted the posts that I retracted.

And I say this with all the sincerity in my heart...

OP, I'm sorry I mistakenly confused you for someone that was mentioned on an SOE video as asking a question about shipping times on their FB. My bad, my mistake, I own that.

Aimless, I'm sorry you understood me as saying I know john Willis personally which I do not.

Im really sorry to everyone who is upset with me because I won't jump on the "I hate James Yeager" bandwagon, because he's actually a good guy.

Im sorry to everyone and anyone that may have been offended or upset for any other reason.

This is was a fun site for me to hang out and make friends on, and I've made a good number of them. I never taken anything seriously on here, however I'm taking this very seriously. You will see less of me from this day forward. It's no longer anymore fun.

Have fun, live a good life and be good to each other.

Peace out. :peace:

*and everything I do is either on an iPhone or iPad. :)

OP, I'm sorry I mistakenly confused you for someone that was mentioned on an SOE video as asking a question about shipping times on their FB. My bad, my mistake, I own that.

Aimless, I'm sorry you understood me as saying I know john Willis personally which I do not.

Im really sorry to everyone who is upset with me because I won't jump on the "I hate James Yeager" bandwagon, because he's actually a good guy.

Im sorry to everyone and anyone that may have been offended or upset for any other reason.

This is was a fun site for me to hang out and make friends on, and I've made a good number of them. I never taken anything seriously on here, however I'm taking this very seriously. You will see less of me from this day forward. It's no longer anymore fun.

Oh come on now Dougiefresh. Did you really just make a bypass post? :becky:

Before anything else let me make it clear. I am not upset with you because you will not jump on the James Yeager/OSOE bandwagon. I haven't seen that been a complaint from anyone here in this thread yet. I welcome differing opinions and in this situation I would have rather you share your personal experience with those guys up there rather than to pretend you didn't know them. Had you shared your personal opinions of those guys, while I wouldn't have agreed with how the OP was handled, I wouldn't have given you any grief either. Some might, but I wouldn't have. Just so we are clear on that, I didn't and don't have any problem with your opinion one way or the other about those guys up there. You don't need to take a break and like I said I apologize for what I said in my PM to you the other day. As I said once before in this thread I was out of line. We are supposed to be a tight group here, I felt one of our own was being thrown under the bus so I spoke up. There are no hard feelings over here. I hope you stick around man. :)

I known (or have met and interacted with James) and have no beef against him, I simply am older with a military background (not a LEO) and don't buy allot of his public "methods". I don't fault you guys for being friends and I certainly enjoy you (DM) as a moderator.

I think he (DM) keeps allot of the young'uns (and few of us old guys) calm in allot of situations. I was simply noting a pattern I observed for quite some time after getting home from a nice day out and reading this thread. And thought I would comment. I may be right or completely wrong, it was just my opinion

In the big picture .....small potatoes.

Have a good Sunday Dougie (and all). And yes I could have been more tactful after reading that post, it was late (for me) and I was beat from running swimming and shooting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom