• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SOE customer service (or lack there of)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care about any of the scumbags referenced in this thread from outside ODT. What I do care about is a moderator with an agenda he seems to push defending his friends from some two bit shooting school. There is simply a pattern of it and it is not only obvious in the thread but plenty others. Now we have friends or attorneys of people that his chump has business relations ships falling in the same boat.

I don't think he would realize it if it bit him on the nose.

Bullcrap.

Nothing else to so about this cluster ****.

Well liked or not, it is a conflict of interest.

And what agenda is that? And how is it a conflict of interest? A conflict of interest is if I was working as a mod for GON and the ODT. The ODT has no interests in any shooting school, as the ODT is an online community forum...period.

But apparently I have to explain myself to you and my relationships which have no baring or conflict of interest with the ODT.

So, like I told someone in a PM who was insinuating I was James Yeager's best buddy, I'll tell you what I explained to him.

Since you're so infatuated with me and who I know... (I'm kidding).

Here's the breakdown...

I've taken classes at Tactical Response.

I've met James Yeager a few times, here in Atlanta and in Camden, TN.

I've stayed at Yeager's house in the Team Room (which many stufents do) and have met his lovely wife Rebecca.

I was trained by Reid Hennrichs, Dave Biggers and Tim Morris at Tactical Response for the Fighting Handgun training which was comped to me for donating some hi def cameras for his documentary, "Ammo Nation".

I donated $200 and gave James a 1960's Vietnam era poster I picked up in vietnam this summer as a thank you for letting me stay in the team room.

I along with 3 other students helped Time and Dave move into their new house and they cooked HS dinner (BBQ). Tyler made a mean pork loin.

Tyler (AKSpade on GetOffTheX) from SOE was in one of my fighting handgun classes.

I even momentarily met Collin from SOE (Tactical Pablo) once in the Tactical Response store front.

James, Rebecca, Reid, Dave, Tim, Tyler, Collin are all good people. They have big generous sincere hearts. Just like you and me, we are often seen as a different person online as we are in real life, and so goes for anyone else. I mean even some of the biggest trolls on the internet are good people when you take the time to get to know them in real life. I don't take this site serious... like some members do. Heck, I'd probably like you Forlorn Hope and Aimless in real life if we met for a beer or sat around a firepit or at a fishin' hole.

All in all, I try not to judge people until I meet them and get to know their heart.

So please hold out judgement about me, and hopefully others until ya get to know them personally.

Thanks amigo! I appreciate your posts, even though I may not always agree with them. :thumb:

Doug

Last edited:
Dougiemac and Forlorn Hope need to sit down with President Obama and Joe Biden and have a "Beer Summit" together like Gates and Crowley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom