• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So what happened to Flight 370

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED!!

The pilot had just gone through a nasty divorce the ex took everything including the house, cars and kids... He felt his life was over he had nothing to live for..soooooo ... he was having a really bad week, he nose dived the plane into the ocean..

this is why I never fly, do have any idea what the divorce rate is for pilots?

actually we may never know what really happened..:grey:

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED!!

The pilot had just gone through a nasty divorce the ex took everything including the house, cars and kids... He felt his life was over he had nothing to live for..soooooo ... he was having a really bad week, he nose dived the plane into the ocean..

this is why I never fly, do have any idea what the divorce rate is for pilots?

actually we may never know what really happened..:grey:
Believe it or not that has happened before. Also unrelated there was a US air former employee who shot his boss with a 44 mag while in flight. He then killed the flight crew and nose dived the plane. They found his finger still in the trigger guard.

WTF? It was two thirds full of Chinese citizens.

Watching the coverage on CNN they theorize it may have headed towards Whatsitsnameiskan. Had to pass over Chinese territory to get there. I've got to believe that area is covered by Chinese radar. Unidentified target? Shoot it down!

Just my guess. I'm hoping all the passengers are safe. Wouldn't bet money on it, but I'm praying for them and their families...

Watching the coverage on CNN they theorize it may have headed towards Whatsitsnameiskan. Had to pass over Chinese territory to get there. I've got to believe that area is covered by Chinese radar. Unidentified target? Shoot it down!

Just my guess. I'm hoping all the passengers are safe. Wouldn't bet money on it, but I'm praying for them and their families...

If that's the case where is the wreckage? Were there no witnesses in Whatsitsnameiskan

Back
Top Bottom