• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So what happened to Flight 370

I think China did it. China has no problem killing their own people. Plane theft or shoot down. Doesn't matter. China dngaf

I'm really believe that the satellite imaging available today is capable of catching this plane in the air and following it. Google maps can easily see color, make, model of cars. If you don't think the government has significantly better technology you are mistaken. The cell phones of everyone on board could be traced. I don't believe the powers that be don't know where this plane went. With the current political climate in the region it probably heavily monitored. By the US and other countries. Don't let the media frenzy give you the " facts" they only care about ratings not reporting the truth.

I'm really believe that the satellite imaging available today is capable of catching this plane in the air and following it. Google maps can easily see color, make, model of cars. If you don't think the government has significantly better technology you are mistaken. The cell phones of everyone on board could be traced. I don't believe the powers that be don't know where this plane went. With the current political climate in the region it probably heavily monitored. By the US and other countries. Don't let the media frenzy give you the " facts" they only care about ratings not reporting the truth.

I don't think ppl. realize just exactly how many planes are in the air at ANY given time.

I don't think ppl. realize just exactly how many planes are in the air at ANY given time.

Or the size of the search area. Very few people, myself included, have a true grasp of the vastness of the surface of our planet and how easy it can be to lose a VERY large object on it.

Back
Top Bottom