• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So what happened to Flight 370

flew into another dimension.

Just got a photo of the passengers uploaded via satellite phone

www.autumn_people.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_01_lost.jpg

In this age of instant information, constant surveillance, sophisticated tracking equipment, etc... the disappearance of Flight 370 is bizarre to say the least. There seem to be a lot of conspiracy theories about this flight today as well. One story tells of 19 families that have purportedly signed a statement that they have called their missing loved ones cell phones and had them ring or be answered then immediately disconnected since the disappearance. Another story is that the plane is in a hidden hanger to be used later as a weapon of mass destruction. This whole thing reminds me of LOST.

A 777 doesn't just "disappear" with 230 people on board.

Someone or something was on that plan that shouldn't have been there that someone wanted badly enough to risk an entire plane for. My money is on the CIA or Beijing.

The last few pages confirm one of my theories:

Given enough time and pages - eventually every thread deserves to be moved to the "stupid stuff" forum. ;)

or maybe the Mayans hijacked it and now it will be a religious thread,but with a new dimension

We're the pilots Muslim ?

Remember about 10-12 years ago a Muslim pilot yelled Allah Akbar and flew riight into the ocean.
I think I was a plane that had just left new York city

Back
Top Bottom