• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So what happened to Flight 370

Obviously if they'll sign a piece of paper saying I'm good to go with God it can't be that difficult.

Yeah I was kicked out of theology school / bible college in Oklahoma back in the 90's. Apparently they no longer subscribe to the practice of concubines anymore? Who woulda guessed? If it's good enough for long David and King Solomon, it should be good enough for me, am I right? Can I get an amen? - well the dean did t feel the same way and I was expelled for unbiblical moral conduct (kind of proud of that one). I lost my baseball scholarship or I could've been playing my last season with a AA minor league team this war before I retired. Damnit!

So are we talking like methodist or Catholic. Methodists let just about anything slide

Catholics do not recognize Muhammad as a prophet.

Muslims do not recognize Jesus as the son of God

Baptists do not recognize each other in the liquor store.

Yeah I was kicked out of theology school / bible college in Oklahoma back in the 90's. Apparently they no longer subscribe to the practice of concubines anymore? Who woulda guessed? If it's good enough for long David and King Solomon, it should be good enough for me, am I right? Can I get an amen? - well the dean did t feel the same way and I was expelled for unbiblical moral conduct (kind of proud of that one). I lost my baseball scholarship or I could've been playing my last season with a AA minor league team this war before I retired. Damnit!

Wait, are you telling me that King David's nickname was "Long David"? Impressive. Now I get why he had that dude killed after he impregnated his wife.

The last few pages confirm one of my theories:

Given enough time and pages - eventually every thread deserves to be moved to the "stupid stuff" forum. ;)

Plane hijacked and lands in the jungle. Passengers executed and/or some used as hostages. Plane filled with explosives and used in an act of terrorism several weeks later.

Back
Top Bottom