• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So after 4 weeks of CFB, what have you learned about your team?

Mtber1172

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Banned Permanently
13   0
Reaction score
UGA:

The offense is pretty impressive, even if Bobo is doing all he can to ruin it game after game.

The defense needs some work. They're young and inexperienced.....look for them to solidify by 7th or 8th game.

Our Special Teams need work. Badly.

I'm a bama fan, but they haven't showed me much this year, lsu may beat them, maybe ole miss, a&m isn't running over people like predicted, uga is going to get their a-- plowed by lsu and ole miss,if they play. Over all sec is weak.

If north texas had the same playus that uga did in that game, uga would have lost big. coaching is abysmal as usual. north texas played hard and had solid fundamentals something that uga has never consistently demonstrated.

LSU is going to be a tough game, and uga will be lucky to win. bring on the black jerseys

If north texas had the same playus that uga did in that game, uga would have lost big. coaching is abysmal as usual. north texas played hard and had solid fundamentals something that uga has never consistently demonstrated.

LSU is going to be a tough game, and uga will be lucky to win. bring on the black jerseys

We're not doing a black out, thank goodness.

Special Teams for UGA will cause us at least 2 more losses this year. I'm not worried about our offense against LSU, but they are going to have a field day with our defense.

I'm a bama fan, but they haven't showed me much this year, lsu may beat them, maybe ole miss, a&m isn't running over people like predicted, uga is going to get their a-- plowed by lsu and ole miss,if they play. Over all sec is weak.

I don't think LSU is going to beat UGA nearly as bad as you think they will. UGA tends to play LSU very well......and our offense is going to run up big numbers against their crap defense.

I think it will end up being a shootout. Probably something along the lines of:

LSU 42
UGA 34

And no, UGA does not play Ole Piss this year. And last time we did play them, we all heard about how Ole Piss was going to kill UGA........instead, Ole Piss got their **** pushed in 37 - 10.

Geaux Tigers!! not too worried about UGA on saturday.....bring on BAMA! aside from them, the only other team on our schedule this year that is looking like they may be a decent challenge is A&M.

Back
Top Bottom