• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Smoking

Great! I put some olive oil, salt, pepper, fresh squeezed lemon, accent, and a little old bay on them. Grilled at 450 for 3 mins per side. Want to share your tuna salad recipe?

I wish I had one, but I usually just make it up as I go, depending on what I have in the refrigerator. Usually add some boiled egg, chopped celery, chopped bell pepper, chopped onion, mayo, and a little yellow mustard. You might need to add a little Season Salt or Tony Cachere's to the mix if it's too bland. Sometimes I add chopped, toasted pecans and/or some sliced grapes. My wife likes to add chopped apple, but it's totally up to you.

The smoky flavor of the tuna really adds another dimension to the taste!

I wish I had one, but I usually just make it up as I go, depending on what I have in the refrigerator. Usually add some boiled egg, chopped celery, chopped bell pepper, chopped onion, mayo, and a little yellow mustard. You might need to add a little Season Salt or Tony Cachere's to the mix if it's too bland. Sometimes I add chopped, toasted pecans and/or some sliced grapes. My wife likes to add chopped apple, but it's totally up to you.

The smoky flavor of the tuna really adds another dimension to the taste!

Next time I'm going to get a little extra and try it out :thumb:

I usally wait until the Corned beef goes on sale after St. Patty's day and buy it cheap.
Put it in the smoker and make pastrami. Have two of them in the smoker as we speak.
Price for these drops from about $15-17 each to about $6-7 each.

Back
Top Bottom