• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Smoking

BTW, I've gotten some really good, fresh Ahi tuna at Super H Mart. However, last weekend I cooked some from Costco that was pretty tasty. A couple of weeks ago, I got some Cobia from Publix that, although expensive, turned out pretty good!

BTW, I've gotten some really good, fresh Ahi tuna at Super H Mart. However, last weekend I cooked some from Costco that was pretty tasty. A couple of weeks ago, I got some Cobia from Publix that, although expensive, turned out pretty good!

May make a run to costco and give theres a go. Ever tried Ingles before? Thats where I was planning to get it.

May make a run to costco and give theres a go. Ever tried Ingles before? Thats where I was planning to get it.

I don't have an Ingles nearby, so don't know. As long as they haven't been frozen, it's worth a try.

Oh, and if you have any tuna left over, it makes the best tuna salad in the world! Mmmmm....

I don't have an Ingles nearby, so don't know. As long as they haven't been frozen, it's worth a try.

Oh, and if you have any tuna left over, it makes the best tuna salad in the world! Mmmmm....

Yea it is fresh and closer than costco so I may give it a try. Ill let you know how it goes :thumb:

Man I'm excited for the nice weather for sure! Weather cooperates I'll being throwing some tuna steaks on tomorrow :thumb:

I want to Fire up the smoker but I have a true smoker, a stick burner. None of this set-it-and-forget-it ceramic nonsense. Gotta tend to it, babysit it, dance with it. It takes time and dedication. Two things that are in short supply right now.

I want to Fire up the smoker but I have a true smoker, a stick burner. None of this set-it-and-forget-it ceramic nonsense. Gotta tend to it, babysit it, dance with it. It takes time and dedication. Two things that are in short supply right now.

Wish I could get the hang of the stick burner :thumb:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom