• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Sinking big money into a Glock? Why would you?

"Oedipus complex", common among 22 Flippers :becky:

Not sure they want to bang their mommas....wouldn't put it past them, but I think they'd be happier if momma paid them their $55 per brick asking price for Thunderbolts. Hell I saw Aguila priced at $75 per brick at the last ATL show (RK). That neckbeard obviously didn't get the memo.

I'm down that road on one gun.

It started out innocently enough, I liked my G34 and wanted another to put an RMR on.
I was already shooting in the "open" class in 3 gun because of the magazine fed shotgun, so what the hell.
But I didn't want to touch the first gun, because I was able to shoot in the "limited" class with it.

Like I said it started out innocently enough......
So I picked up a Gen4 34 MOS and a Trijicon RMR07.

Then I noticed when trying to shoot it very quickly the muzzle flip would make the dot come up missing for a moment.
Well moments count when you're competing. So I added a KKM barrel and compensator.

Then you figure you're in so deep what the hell, how about a Zev trigger kit, always wanted to try one of those.
;)

I'm sure I'd do better making the gun bone stock again and selling all the upgrades individually, if I ever decide to sell it.
That probably will never happen though, because I really like what me and that gun are capable of doing now .....

The only thing I've done to any of the others was put a ghost connector in them ...

Unless you get the Glock
IMG_20160911_154926884_HDR.jpg
coffee cup option you might as well shoot a high point

Back
Top Bottom