• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sick of such a LACK of HONOR & RESPECT.

I did 2 deals in a week. Both new members. They appeared to have signed up for my items.

Both were excellent customers, showed up when and where I said.

What more can you ask for?

It appears our listings are showing up on internet searches and you will be ignoring a large group of motivated buyers if you ignore them.

The new members? Haven't been back

Check out this website, one stop shopping for internet firearms listings
www.riverofguns.com

I have been lucky with all my deals. Until yesterday. Many of the issues already stated. Just remember to have your location off if you send pics. New with 0 rating and too many questions. I should have known better but tried to give everyone a chance. I started at zero once upon a time. Too bad some ruin it for those who are legit.

Yes sir............I have been on ODT for a little while & have met some good people. When I consider a purchase or trade, I look at how long that person has been around on ODT, then the ratings. No need to take unnecessary chances in our current environment. ODT has been a real pleasure for me over the years and I hope it continues to be for others as well.
Amen brother. Far too many newbies that have No honor.

I was under the impression an 18 year old could legally purchase a firearm from an individual in the state of Georgia.

Were you just saying you personally won't sell to some one under the age of 21?

From me NO to a handgun under 21, yes to a long gun if over 18 and under 21.

I'm no lawyer and don't want to break the law - just want to do what is legal and right.

Possession by a Minor (Under 18)

It is unlawful for a minor to possess a handgun or for a person to furnish a handgun to a minor. Georgia Code 16-11-132,

Possession by a Felon

It is unlawful for any person convicted of a felony to possess, receive, or transport any firearm. Georgia Code 16-11-131

Possession by a Minor

A parent or legal guardian may furnish, and a minor may possess, a handgun under the following circumstances:

Attending a hunter education or firearms safety course; engaging in practice or target shooting at an established shooting range authorized by the jurisdiction where it is located;

Engaging in organized competition or practicing for a performance by a group organized under 26 U.S.C. 501 (c)(3); lawful hunting or fishing with the permission of the land owner if, whenever the handgun is loaded, it is carried only in an open and fully exposed manner;

Traveling to and from the above activities if the handgun is not loaded2;

On real property under the control of the minor’s parent, legal guardian or grandparent with the permission of the minor’s parent or legal guardian to possess the handgun.

The above do not apply to a minor who has been convicted of a forcible crime or adjudicated delinquent for an offense which would constitute a forcible crime.

JUST FOUND THIS AND NOW I'M SCRATCHING MY HEAD ???
https://www.uslawshield.com/legal-age-to-purchase-possess-firearms-in-georgia/

Back
Top Bottom