• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sick of such a LACK of HONOR & RESPECT.

No feedback under those circumstances would ever hold up.
If someone agrees to the deal but doesn’t show up is one thing, but no one has to buy/trade/sell at the meeting.

Still - shows a major lack of HONOR and most folks feel the same hence no need to waste time leaving a neg on a knucklehead.

I do my best to do the "right" thing and to NOT step on toes unless someone is stepping on mine.

I find it interesting that all the bad stuff on this site is always blamed on newbs but if you go back into old threads you see the exact same rants and claims back when many self proclaimed "o.g.'s" were newbs or had not even joined the site yet
Personally I think this site has a Karen problem

Yeh. I chop it up to "some people suck".

That ain't ever gonna change.

Are there any laws requiring me to check documents on an individual before selling him a gun (private sale) ?
Or are all of these guys checking documents just virtue signaling and playing Junior G-man ?

Lots of junior FFLs on here.

Come to think of it any of you guys that like checking IDs and all that fun stuff I do have a couple boxes left of genuine ATF approved 4473 forms I could hook you up with. You’ll have more than enough personal info to cya :fish2:

Feedback works. Don't care if you have 1 or 200. I will be at 3160 odt road driving a silver prius, at 2:00. I will buy your highpoint as listed if it is as listed for $2000.00. Reply sounds great if you will be there.

Then if sounds great, my number is xxxxxxx call before 1:30 if something comes up. If not I will be there. This is the model and has worked for me so far.

Until the sounds great, its just the internet.

Are there any laws requiring me to check documents on an individual before selling him a gun (private sale) ?
Or are all of these guys checking documents just virtue signaling and playing Junior G-man ?

Guess it just comes down to morals, ya know a person's standards of behavior - code of ethics or personal beliefs concerning what is and is not acceptable for them to do. No matter what I say here there will be some smart ass spew his thoughts on how Honor or Ethics is no way to live in todays world. I just know for me, Honor and having integrity are the only way to live - without it ...... well, you think things are bad now.....

Back
Top Bottom